Opinion Your favourite Collingwood Indigenous guernsey?

Which Collingwood Indigenous guernsey is your favourite?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 21.4%

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 6 21.4%

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the 2023 jumper. Visually very good. Tell's a story without over doing it. It would be nice if clubs could leave off the AFL and Sponsor logo from the front of the jumper just for the indigenous round. They can add them back on if clubs wish to wear them again during season.

IMO the best indigenous round jumpers consistently seem to be those with just red or yellow and a dark contrasting colour - Essendon, Richmond and Melbourne. The Dees in particular always seem to nail it, to my eye.

Clubs like us, Cats, Kangas, Freo with a lot of white in their jumpers just don’t seem to come up as well, while those with three colours can seem too busy, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
I am well and truly over these "special" jumpers. I like the simple club colours without embellishment. I loathe the blaring music between goals too, although it is better than the amplified white noise we were subjected to before that. I like the game, not the nonsense layered over the top by people who don't think it is interesting enough on its own. Yes I am a curmudgeon.

Back