Your lame claims to fame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Used a vending machine right after Will Minson. Had to wait for him to finish and everything.

Took my son to a domestic one day cricket match at AO before the redevelopment. I was sitting on the grass and my boy (about 3) put a white towel over his head and walked around acting like a ghost. Mark Waugh said it was cheap entertainment on the commentary when we were put up on the big screen.

Shared a lift with Julia Gillard at a hotel in Sydney. She was very nice and said hello. I would have offered my best wishes for the Dogs (who were playing at the SCG that day from memory), but it was that awkward lift time of about eight seconds, before we went our separate ways, so I just said hello back.

I lasted two days on a jury of a double homicide before being dismissed (with the rest of the jury). It was a weird feeling: shattered that I was selected, then finding the evidence pretty rivetting and being a bit disappointed that I couldn't stick around.

Unless there's another Kieren Perkins out there (I thought there probably was at the time) I reset his password once when I was working on a service desk.

Shared a lift with Julia Gillard at a hotel in Sydney. She was very nice and said hello. I would have offered my best wishes for the Dogs (who were playing at the SCG that day from memory), but it was that awkward lift time of about eight seconds, before we went our separate ways, so I just said hello back.
She pretended to look at her phone when I walked past her once.

If meeting footballers is a lame claim to fame, a friend of my Dad's worked at ANZ with Andrew Payze (Crow from the early days) whilst he was still playing. He bought my brother and me fish and chips and we ate them with him and his co-workers in the ANZ lunch room.
My old man, and Mick Symons' old man used to own a company together, he was always known as young Mick because his dad was old Mick.

Checked Kyle Chalmers' accreditation at the SA Short Course Swimming Championships this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Raced Mack Horton on a few occasions even though I was a fair bit older at state qualifying meets etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got interviewed by the host broadcaster at the World Matchplay Darts in Blackpool a couple of weeks ago. Dunno where the f*** it was shown.
I got interviewed by a German film crew with a Donald Trump impersonator at the Brandenburg Gate. No idea where that was shown either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stood up the non strikers end as team mate negotiated the first over of our innings from Devon Malcolm.
The rain then came and washed the rest of the day out

I go to the same box as world crossfit champ Tia-Clair Toomey.

Sat next to Dermie on a red eye from Adel to Melb few years ago. Brownless & Huddo were a few seats in front too. Dermie had his earbuds in from go to woe & def didn't want to interact with anyone. Billy was being pretty loud & friendly though.

Also sat across from Hirdy on a similar flight too. The ex was a dons fan & so we said g'day prior to boarding & he was lovely. A little shy almost. We got on the plane & realised we were on the other side of his aisle. He noticed us, made a bit if room for our bags for us & gave us a smile & "hello again".

Walked to a pub with Crawf... Wasn't deliberate or mutually agreed upon. We were both heading the same way to the same pub without realising. He probably thought I was stalking him but I was genuinely going to the same place to meet people. Just before we got there he darted across the road & a few minutes we bumped into each other at the bar again.... He is much shorter than I would've imagined too. With bright bright teeth.

Also been at a bar in Adelaide with a few ex port blokes. Wanganeen was off his **** & looked like he was chatting up two young things way too young for him. A fan went over and asked for a photo & he almost got glassed I reckon...

Met former UFC heavyweight champ Bas Rutten randomly in a lift in St Kilda. He's probably not even 6 foot but pretty big and *in tough looking. I was too scared to get a photo cause he was jet lagged as * (he might have reacted like below), had a chat though, nice bloke.

tumblr_n8f0c9jTFI1sdqajoo1_250.gif

sam newman said hello to me at the golf club of which we are both members of
one time years ago i was working in a book shop, Sam came in and bought a couple of thousand dollars worth of kids books to donate, this was one of the times he'd lost his license to he got driven there and I helped the drive load boxes of books into the trunk

one time years ago i was working in a book shop, Sam came in and bought a couple of thousand dollars worth of kids books to donate, this was one of the times he'd lost his license to he got driven there and I helped the drive load boxes of books into the trunk

Nice to hear!

playing golf in group after his today. SHould I mention this to him? haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back