Your Official Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread - MORE STAT PADIN. Vale Pacers, Bucks

Which old-school showdown would pique your interest most?

• Trading insults like it was 2008-12 again - LeBron vs Celtics, the re-re-match

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Blowing in the wind - LeBron vs PG13, Lance and the Pacers

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The Gilbert Arenas Memorial Shootout- Cavs vs Wizards

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • The Good Guys dress in Black - Celtics/Wizards, Round III

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • The Jimmy Butler Superstar Cup - Celtics vs Bulls ft. Primetime Pricey

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • None - I'm mainly here to laugh at the Eastern Conference

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it involve getting my utensil out?
images

The bucks getting an absolute armchair ride here. Add that to the fact that Toronto couldnt hit the side of a barn...

Snell throws it away at the end but doubt they were going to do it anyway. If Parker comes back strong next year then the Bucks will be pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure bout that, it'll be interesting to see but I'm not sure how much better his game makes them.
Cant hurt them can it? They probably need another scorer but whether he can bring that, especially after doing his knee twice, is another thing.

Cant hurt them can it? They probably need another scorer but whether he can bring that, especially after doing his knee twice, is another thing.
In theory yeh, but he needs to hold the ball a lot to be effective. That's what made them really good with Middleton is that he doesn't need to dribble a lot to be good. Def worth a shot, we'll see.

In theory yeh, but he needs to hold the ball a lot to be effective. That's what made them really good with Middleton is that he doesn't need to dribble a lot to be good. Def worth a shot, we'll see.

He'd make a good sixth man off the bench to run the offense through, but that's what Monroe's role is and they don't fit well next to each other.

He'd make a good sixth man off the bench to run the offense through, but that's what Monroe's role is and they don't fit well next to each other.
He'd be great in that role, buttttt assuming he gets back to his old self I'm not sure that's something he'd go for given he'll be in a contract year.

Sort of get the feeling that right now Toronto aren't going to trouble Cavs with the form they've been in. Who knows. Could expect a DeRozan playoff or Lowry. But LeBron will just keep willing Cleveland over the line.

The other side of the bracket is interesting though. Bulls making hard work for Boston- but Celtics should wrap it up now. Whereas Atlanta are always freaking stubborn in playoffs (both Memphis and Atlanta are like their conference's overachievers)

The word Stat Padin just reminded me of this

Someone MODERATED the thread title, and it wasn't me.

Sort of get the feeling that right now Toronto aren't going to trouble Cavs with the form they've been in. Who knows. Could expect a DeRozan playoff or Lowry. But LeBron will just keep willing Cleveland over the line.

The other side of the bracket is interesting though. Bulls making hard work for Boston- but Celtics should wrap it up now. Whereas Atlanta are always freaking stubborn in playoffs (both Memphis and Atlanta are like their conference's overachievers)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to note that a potential Celtics/Wizards series received 0% of the vote in the poll... which surprises me.

I see much potential, not least in that the two teams clearly don't like each other.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to note that a potential Celtics/Wizards series received 0% of the vote in the poll... which surprises me.

I see much potential, not least in that the two teams clearly don't like each other.
i misread what the poll was asking but I still wouldn't vote for it

Really depends on who turns up.. Relying on Wall and Beal heavily. Otto and Markieff Morris haven't done much. Have all 4 firing, that's a whole different ball game.

Back