Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Cable SFA-007 - croweater 41 vs akkaps

croweater 41: Hey mate, just wanted to chat about your plans for next year. The Wonders need a stats guy, and we reckon you're the best in the business.

akkaps: I'm listening

c41: I just feel a move would help you reach your full potential. We need a numbers man - I'm too busy, ClarkeM wouldn't finish them and TFB is too busy snif <redacted - Jackie>

akkaps: You are right, ******* Danoz hardly gives me a look in and don't get me started on lpj. It has given me some time to work on my other, non numerical passion I suppose.

c41: The Big Bang Theory?

akkaps: No, standup. I've been working on a few gags. Hey, what do you call a fish with no eyes?

c41: I don't know, what?

akkaps: fsssshhhhh

c41: s**t...

akkaps: It's all in the delivery - that joke sounds much better live

c41: Just have a think about joining me, ok?

Fsssssssh hahaha my son told me that joke as he loves it.

He is 5 and it cracks us up everytime!!
I've met your son. I'm not surprised by this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not have been a big task counting the posting side of the stats this season
I see you won the same amount of premierships as the wonders this year. That must be disappointing see as we were so s**t right?

Cable SFA-007 - croweater 41 vs akkaps

croweater 41: Hey mate, just wanted to chat about your plans for next year. The Wonders need a stats guy, and we reckon you're the best in the business.

akkaps: I'm listening

c41: I just feel a move would help you reach your full potential. We need a numbers man - I'm too busy, ClarkeM wouldn't finish them and TFB is too busy snif <redacted - Jackie>

akkaps: You are right, ******* Danoz hardly gives me a look in and don't get me started on lpj. It has given me some time to work on my other, non numerical passion I suppose.

c41: The Big Bang Theory?

akkaps: No, standup. I've been working on a few gags. Hey, what do you call a fish with no eyes?

c41: I don't know, what?

akkaps: fsssshhhhh

c41: s**t...

akkaps: It's all in the delivery - that joke sounds much better live

c41: Just have a think about joining me, ok?
Not even close to accurate. You're missing a whole heap of spelling and grammatical errors.

Are you being racist?
No, just realistic. akkaps knows his bigfooty speech is flawed, and openly admits it. He doesn't bother to re-read what he writes. That's fine, I get it.

BigJoeD did fumbler brilliantly. He didn't put the same amount of time into akkaps, and so has sealed his EKA fate IMHO. A shame, TBH.

No, just realistic. akkaps knows his bigfooty speech is flawed, and openly admits it. He doesn't bother to re-read what he writes. That's fine, I get it.

BigJoeD did fumbler brilliantly. He didn't put the same amount of time into akkaps, and so has sealed his EKA fate IMHO. A shame, TBH.
Good I didn't want him to be cursed anyway.

Good I didn't want him to be cursed anyway.

Hhahaha brahj doesn't like this.

Come to the furies and do our stats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back