Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Cable SFA-008 - fitzroybulldog vs El Dubya

fitzroybulldog: The time is now, my learned friend. Opportunity at the Roys awaits, you just say the word.

El Dubya: As nice as that sounds
My heart bleeds Warrior blood
I cannot ignore

fb: A haiku, good lad
How can I tempt you, LW?
It is destiny

LW: I just can't commit
Or leave my Bay brothers yet
Our time is to come

fb: I'm not going to lie
The Roys yearn for a fillip
I am disappoint

LW: I have not said no
I too yearn for your presence
Patience is the key

fb: Oh well, you can't blame an old dog for trying.

The truth is of course that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time.

LW: Wow, that is some deep s**t right there. Socrates? Kant? Locke?

fb: Bowie...

this is almost verbatim to the conversation i had with El Dubya by carrier pigeon.
It also took me way to long to work out who LW was. I think i need a break. I'm strung out on lasers and slash back blazers

Last edited:

Cable SFA-009 - ABH vs Tayl0r

A Bit High: So obviously I got a bit bored, and I'm not really looking to leave the Gumbies.

Tayl0r: You mean nobody else really wanted you?

ABH: Lol, good one. It wasn't like that, I love being a gumbie.

Tayl0r: Well, just on that - a few of us have been talking and we're not overly keen on the Gumbies moniker. We're not too fond of being based in Geelong either. GSN didn't even know what state it was in.

ABH: I know, but the Geelong Gumbies are a mainstay of the SFA, there is a lot of tradition there.

Tayl0r: If we want to recruit, we need a name synonymous with pop culture. Look at Coney Island - a bigger bunch of keyboard Warriors you'll never find. We need a name that will resonate with our intended target.

ABH: What did you have in mind?

Tayl0r: As I said earlier I've surveyed the troops, and we want to run with the Westeros Direwolves.

ABH: Lol, good one

Tayl0r: As I said its what we want to run with. I know you don't want to upset the apple cart :)

ABH: heck me... wait til Soggy and FR hear about this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft, I dont have the boobs to feed her, my job doesnt start until shes 13 and starts looking at boys.
You mean to say I may be in prison in 4 years time. :eek:

That's what chastity belts are for.:)

She's like a month old :S
I realise how old she is, but unfortunately when she reaches 13 and starts looking at Boys like suggested, she'll no longer be 1 month old, hence the need for the chastity belt.

Besides that, he may as well prepare now just in case they cease production.

Jesus. Sterling work BJD.

I think this is the best thread I've seen, ever.

If you could get Frankston Rover to animate it with paint I'll just take a creators credit and we'll have the show of the year.

I realise how old she is, but unfortunately when she reaches 13 and starts looking at Boys like suggested, she'll no longer be 1 month old, hence the need for the chastity belt.

Besides that, he may as well prepare now just in case they cease production.

Care for a meeting with my shotgun?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back