Autopsy Round 14: Richmond V GWS @ MCG - Changes for Carlton

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the replay as i missed the game yesterday. I'm losing my s**t with the umps and its only 15 min into the first

Reece Palmer scoop throw - not paid
Grigg holding the ball after being tackled straight from a tap down.
Ivan Maric holding the ball at half forward when he handballs a second after being being tackled.
Ryan griffen arm over shoulder on Dusty holding the ball
Cameron clearly kicks out and connects with Grimes' head after mark in front of ump and no reversal.

Good tap ruckman but Ivvy is more competitive and mobile around the ground. Hopefully he won't miss any matches, but did look like he would get at least a week for the elbow.
True re the around the ground stuff. I still have nightmares of Ivvy being dominated by the Kreuzer/Warnock tandem late 2013 :eek:

Watching the replay as i missed the game yesterday. I'm losing my s**t with the umps and its only 15 min into the first

Reece Palmer scoop throw - not paid
Grigg holding the ball after being tackled straight from a tap down.
Ivan Maric holding the ball at half forward when he handballs a second after being being tackled.
Ryan griffen arm over shoulder on Dusty holding the ball
Cameron clearly kicks out and connects with Grimes' head after mark in front of ump and no reversal.
Wait till you see Whitfield get paid a mark in the 10th row of the MCC. Try not put your remote through the TV. :p

Wait till you see Whitfield get paid a mark in the 10th row of the MCC. Try not put your remote through the TV. :p

Just saw Shiel turn around 3 times in a stoppage drop the ball play on even huddo went very lucky.
Then Edwards never had the ball and got absolutely drilled into the back in our forward pocket.

Just saw Shiel turn around 3 times in a stoppage drop the ball play on even huddo went very lucky.
Then Edwards never had the ball and got absolutely drilled into the back in our forward pocket.
When you get to half time stop and read the game thread on the main board. Bahahahahahahahaha

If I was Richmond I would be saying get rid of 3rd man up that incident involving Maric doesnt happen. Steele was clearly about to go for tap and Maric wasnt having any part of it.
Agree,3rd man up at own risk policy.Not that it should be open season on the 3rd man,But why should a ruckman be exposed to possible injury because of a 3rd man in the rucking contest.Knee to ribs etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much do i have to read?

Must admit wasn't so bad that quarter except as you said Whitfield mark paid and who jumped all over Bachelors back and head.
Just the last 5-6 pages are pretty good. Basically when everyone realised we were going to win and the melts began. :D

Just the last 5-6 pages are pretty good. Basically when everyone realised we were going to win and the melts began. :D
Have started reading from when the last qtr starts, this is how it is going so far.

Melter: mummy mummy, richmond are coming back and the umpires are helping them waaaaahhhhh

Mum: but GWS got frees earlier in the game

Melter: but they were deserved frees, this is plain cheating now miles got a head high waaahhhhhhhh

Have started reading from when the last qtr starts, this is how it is going so far.

Melter: mummy mummy, richmond are coming back and the umpires are helping them waaaaahhhhh

Mum: but GWS got frees earlier in the game

Melter: but they were deserved frees, this is plain cheating now miles got a head high waaahhhhhhhh
One of the best game day threads I've seen. Everyone clearly turned on at 3/4 time to laugh at us. Pretty funny.

Now i remember why i never bother to read the main board anymore.

Its just full of people with 12 second memories who cannot have a serious conversation about any team.

Just watched the replay.Terrific contest inreality.Giants were back to the sort of form they had early in the season and were hungry for the win.Massive four points for Richmond.Proud of the crowds' silence pre and post game.
Agree. Watched it again last night and thought it was a much better game than I remembered.

Agree. Watched it again last night and thought it was a much better game than I remembered.
Also the bye helped GWS younger bodies to recuperate and with us it stopped a bit of momentum but the Eagles are showing they can go all the way by recent results so the loss was not as bad but we did look a bit rusty that night.

One of the best game day threads I've seen. Everyone clearly turned on at 3/4 time to laugh at us. Pretty funny.
And then the melter melbourne and saints fans get in there and declare, " they'll make the finals but be knocked out in the first week " like they can see into the future.

We got away with one with Miles at the other end near end of the fourth quarter. Got one back for the 15 holding the balls, holding the man, incorrect disposals they missed in the first three quarters

That Edwards one made me ******* livid. Just about to mark the ball and got smashed into the dirt, I hope the ump heard me calling him a ******* tossbag.

Back