Autopsy Round 14: Richmond V GWS @ MCG - Changes for Carlton

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cos i'm bored today

GKZJFKS.gif
Even Healy thought that was a free. Thought the world was gunna end. :eek:

But when his down? Yeah not doubting. But he is a lone hand. Not saying replace him saying we need a bull. How much will he be when he doesnt have to fetch his own footy all the time.
yeah we need another a grade inside mid, cotch hasnt been down much this season though, i reckon hes had probably at most 3 bad games, hes been really consistent. and if we get another insider it might free him up even more

After today's VFL match I'd like to see:

Out - Lambert, Hunt, Griffiths (shoulder)
In - Lennon, Dea, McBean

Doubt we'll see three changes to a winning side though.

Conca, C Ellis and Knights to all come back over the next few weeks. Should give us a further injection of class.

Last edited:
yeah we need another a grade inside mid, cotch hasnt been down much this season though, i reckon hes had probably at most 3 bad games, hes been really consistent. and if we get another insider it might free him up even more

Still don't think we've replaced Jackson or Tuck. So a big bodied inside/outside mid would be good.....

After today's VFL match I'd like to see:

Out - Lambert, Hunt, Griffiths (shoulder)
In - Lennon, Dea, McBean

Doubt we'll see three changes to a winning side though.

Conca, C Ellis and Knights to all come back over the next few weeks. Should give us a further injection of class.
Don't think we'll make 3 changes to a winning side, but I do agree with Lennon for Lambert and if needed McBean for Griff

Cos i'm bored today

GKZJFKS.gif
Faaarking disgrace I'm glad we still won despite those green campaigners and he was right there!!!!! WTF. The pushing in back they paid for Shiel???? This makes me angry, too angry for a Sunday night. I'm watching the replay just so I can go apeshit at the TV again and get it out of my system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faaarking disgrace I'm glad we still won despite those green campaigners and he was right there!!!!! WTF. The pushing in back they paid for Shiel???? This makes me angry, too angry for a Sunday night. I'm watching the replay just so I can go apeshit at the TV again and get it out of my system
That was the decision that made me lose my s**t watching it at home
Fuming!!

How good is shiel.. After seeing him live yesterday he would have been an awesome get
Thought the same...Shiel is an awesome player...has all the time in the world, makes the right decisions...pity he just re signed
Devon Smith and Adam Treloar also awesome and would look great in tiger colours...be a perfect fit for us...catapult us into the top 2

Have to admit it...Scully was good for them

Last edited:
Thought the same...Shiel is an awesome player...has all the time in the works, makes the right decisions...pity he just re signed
Devon Smith and Adam Treloar also awesome and would look great in tiger colours...be a perfect fit for us...catapult us into the top 2

Have to admit it...Scully was good for them
Agree with all of that
I new shiel was good but not that good

Time for Healey to hang up the boots. Gets his names wrong, doesn't know the rules and mixes his metaphors. From here on in I'm going to be watching everything he does with a fine tuned comb
Big wrap for Healy personally he asked the question of us and took us to task on disposal which was deplorable especially fwd entries

Just watching the replay again, our kicking for goal is abysmal, has anyone thought that maybe the shiny boots they wear is partly to blame?

In the old days our black boots were not shiny, unless you wore white diamond or the Ron barrage plastic ones.

I had a pair of white diamond boots.
Pretty sure they were black.
But am equally certain that they were responsible for my crap kicking.

These are the changes I'd make

Out: Maric (if suspended), Griffiths (if injured), Newman, Lambert

In: McBean (if one tall out), Hampson (if both talls out), Lennon, McDonough

If Maric is the only tall out then I'd like to see Vickery and Griffiths share the ruck duties. Hampson is just so useless once the ball hits the ground that we are probably better off without him.

Gordon sub.

Back