Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes his pantomime on the ground even more hilarious.
One of those players that make me angry watching the footy. Wouldn't matter if he played for Footscray.

Selfish, FIGJAM, clanging attention seeking campaigner. He doesn't deserve to wear that 32 guernsey.

I don't think we are frightened of the Crows. But is a normal reaction to think worst case scenario if we play the crows... and we were to lose and how unbearable their fans would be.
But as Macca and Rick said in last night's podcast, we owe the Crows for that forgettable night in September 2005, when they wiped us off the park. It'd be SO sweet to even the finals score!!!!!!!

But as Macca and Rick said in last night's podcast, we owe the Crows for that forgettable night in September 2005, when they wiped us off the park. It'd be SO sweet to even the finals score!!!!!!!

I'd rather finish top 4, and have a better chance at evening out the premiership score.

Adelaide have an entire James Aish thread set up like it's their god given right to obtain him.

Any chance Port could make an offer to stop Adelaide from low balling if it comes to him wanting to go home? Or is Norwood connected too much with Adelaide?

Just wondering, cheers.

Adelaide have an entire James Aish thread set up like it's their god given right to obtain him.

Any chance Port could make an offer to stop Adelaide from low balling if it comes to him wanting to go home? Or is Norwood connected too much with Adelaide?

Just wondering, cheers.
We've got Summerton, Johansen, and Biemens to pick up first*. If he's still around then ....

(* all very good players in the PAFC Magpies)

Just wondering, cheers.

Adelaide had an entire Polec thread as well... ;)

Just wondering, cheers.
Hope he stays with Brisbane and helps pull you guys up again. F the Cows !!!

Just wondering, cheers.

Don't worry about the Crows board. They think they need to be aggressive and hardline because their club is soft as butter, but it just makes them look like the biggest bunch of campaigners on BigFooty. Their club will be reasonable as they know they have to deal with clubs like Brisbane in the future. They also want to get out of the Tippett sanctions for nothing because they still think they did nothing wrong.

Just wondering, cheers.

Port would definitely be interested in Aish and will make an offer should he decide to return to SA. It's pointless speculating about it until we have something more concrete like if he holds off signing on in an out of contract year. I think he signed for 3 straight up so he'd be at least 2 years away if I'm right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish will stay with Brisbane for a couple more years yet. Who knows they will be on the rise by then, they can play decent footy now under Leppitsch. He might be a very loyal boy and stick fat. Once again.........dream on cows you F....silly people.

Why is Aish being discussed? Has there been murmurings he isn't happy?
I think that mob over there are dreaming.........trying to snag a big scalp. Trying to overtake us. They'll always be little sister. Aish will stay with Brisbane.

When Patty retires from football he can move up to the Gold Coast and work at Movie World. He can pretend to be shot and whince on one of those cowboy movie scenes. Then he'd be ok and shoot one of his own posse.
That boy needs some tough Ken love, not hugs and kisses for 22 possessions and ten clangers.

Just wondering, cheers.

can we have mayes too????/

So when is this thread being renamed 'Clangerfield Watch: 2014' ?

Good luck on Sunday, I'll actually be there for the 2nd consecutive Collingwood late Sunday afternoon game at the 'G - Haven't seen your mob play in a long time... not since Alberton many moons ago...

Heading over to the G on Sunday, if I enter on my essential power membership into the afl members reserve can i move to sit near the Cheer Squad. Or is it best to buy General admission tickets ?

So when is this thread being renamed 'Clangerfield Watch: 2014' ?

Good luck on Sunday, I'll actually be there for the 2nd consecutive Collingwood late Sunday afternoon game at the 'G - Haven't seen your mob play in a long time... not since Alberton many moons ago...

Hard not to watch when his grimacing, punchable head is all over the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back