Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
President, secretary and membership co-ordinator of the Jasper Pittard Fan Club and chief reinsman of the Jasper Pittard Bandwagon.

Did someone mention my name? :)

There will be a Jasper BBQ on Christmas day, at a yet to be disclosed location. Keen? :)

Who is Rick? MY LORD where have you been son :)

I'm skeptical. I get the feeling that if I watch 3-4 games in a given weekend, it'll cost just as much as having all 9 on Foxtel. Very much wait and see for me.
That is a given, so that type of viewer is better off with a package. I only want Port away games, that's bound to be cheaper. There will inevitably be season ticket deals for each team.

Did someone mention my name? :)

There will be a Jasper BBQ on Christmas day, at a yet to be disclosed location. Keen? :)

Who is Rick? MY LORD where have you been son :)
Rick - will you spend days in the foetal position, and keep the blinds drawn, if Pittard is ever delisted? :)

That is a given, so that type of viewer is better off with a package. I only want Port away games, that's bound to be cheaper. There will inevitably be season ticket deals for each team.

I'm hoping it will still be on FTA for those based in Adelaide.

...better off with a package...

Misogyny_7d41bd_4597704.jpg

I hate adverts in games, they destroy it and the HD is poor.
Not so much poor as nonexistent. I don't why they don't just broadcast it on their HD channel, a lot of the shows on that station (7Mate, I think?) aren't in HD anyway. Makes no sense.

Not so much poor as nonexistent. I don't why they don't just broadcast it on their HD channel, a lot of the shows on that station (7Mate, I think?) aren't in HD anyway. Makes no sense.
Shows how much I watch it that I didn't know. I don't even have free to air connected at home.

Shows how much I watch it that I didn't know. I don't even have free to air connected at home.
If it wasn't for football, I'd probably never watch TV at all. My TV gets used mostly for gaming and movies. That's why I can justify paying for Foxtel when I'll only ever use it when the footy is on. If I could just pay for Fox Footy and nothing else, I'd be happy.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for football, I'd probably never watch TV at all. My TV gets used mostly for gaming and movies. That's why I can justify paying for Foxtel when I'll only ever use it when the footy is on. If I could just pay for Fox Footy and nothing else, I'd be happy.

The days of the bundle packages are well and truly over. Still waiting for a decent streaming service in Oz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The days of the bundle packages are well and truly over. Still waiting for a decent streaming service in Oz.
I thought part of reason why it's taking so long to get a decent streaming service was because of Foxtel and our outdated laws on digital content? I could be wrong on that though.

The edit history on that page shows someone with a definite agenda.

I remember going head to head with a fellow Tredders fanboy because he didn't believe the fact that Port Adelaide and AFL Hall of Famer Geof Motley - both his agent and umpteenth cousin removed - was relevant enough to put under 'Family' on the Warren Tredrea page.

He'd scrub it the moment I'd reinstate it as if I was speculating on whether Honey Smacks or Fruity Pebbles were his childhood favourite.

It is the government, they don't allow certain programs to be broadcast in HD because some people only have standard definition. This is due to shifting from analogue to digital, not sure what time period this restriction applies to, I don't think SD only TVs are made any longer.

Would rather the Dees than one of the top clubs like Geelong (as has been mooted). He will clearly get a huge crack at Melbourne and if you are going to give anyone a bargain, it may as well be a basement dweller like them.

Funny how the basement dweller nearly beat you twice this year.

Yes, yes, I know. We're confined to mediocrity for decades.

Geoffa's a complete knob - just admit you backed the wrong horse and back away preferably without making eye contact, you closet nonce.

No amount of vitriolic overcompensation will void this fact.
Geoffa in a nutshell.

Sadly, he has too many like minded numpty friends who just exist to be anti Port instead of barrack for their own team.

Sadly, he has too many like minded numpty friends who just exist to be anti Port instead of barrack for their own team.

Not really. There's like 50 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back