Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Cable SFA-005 - SoG vs TIA

Son of God: What did I tell you about tagging me TIA? I told you you would regret it didn't I?

This Is Anfield: Regrets? I'm too old for regrets! image.jpg

SoG: Seriously, this is just too easy. I throw out a line with minimal bait and I have furries literally jumping into my boat. As I said, this s**t is too easy.

TIA: You're catching furries? :eek: Perhaps you are fishing in the wrong creek! image.jpg

SoG: Another typically nothing post. There needs to be greater restrictions placed on clubs when recruiting, a focus on quality rather than quantity. Did you know that I am quite literally allergic to spam?

TIA: Awww, that's too bad, I had just made you some lunch too! image.jpg

SoG: Is that supposed to be funny? You think you are going to win the EKA with that standard of posting?

TIA: EKA? You think I'm a chance? Really? :hearts::hearts::hearts:

SoG: No, I don't. You see how easy it is to suck you in? I don't even have to try these days. You want to see quality? Check out the Royals thread, we have by far the best group of core posters in the league.

TIA: Wasn't there a poll thread about the best posting sides? If memory serves me correctly, the Royals scored less votes than Jack Watts! image.jpg

SoG: That was an unofficial poll and troll thread FFS - you and those dickheads from Coney Island can go and <redacted - Jackie>

Son of God: What did I tell you about tagging me TIA? I told you you would regret it didn't I?

This Is Anfield: Regrets? I'm too old for regrets!View attachment 93832

SoG: Seriously, this is just too easy. I throw out a line with minimal bait and I have furries literally jumping into my boat. As I said, this s**t is too easy.

TIA: You're catching furries? :eek: Perhaps you are fishing in the wrong creek! View attachment 93839

SoG: Another typically nothing post. There needs to be greater restrictions placed on clubs when recruiting, a focus on quality rather than quantity. Did you know that I am quite literally allergic to spam?

TIA: Awww, that's too bad, I had just made you some lunch too! View attachment 93836

SoG: Is that supposed to be funny? You think you are going to win the EKA with that standard of posting?

SoG: No, I don't. You see how easy it is to suck you in? I don't even have to try these days. You want to see quality? Check out the Royals thread, we have by far the best group of core posters in the league.

TIA: Wasn't there a poll thread about the best posting sides? If memory serves me correctly, the Royals scored less votes than Jack Watts! View attachment 93842

SoG: That was an unofficial poll and troll thread FFS - you and those dickheads from Coney Island can go and <redacted - Jackie>
The best one yet. Keep it up, this is great stuff.

TIA: You're catching furries? :eek: Perhaps you are fishing in the wrong creek! View attachment 93839

TIA: Awww, that's too bad, I had just made you some lunch too! View attachment 93836

TIA: Wasn't there a poll thread about the best posting sides? If memory serves me correctly, the Royals scored less votes than Jack Watts! View attachment 93842

Brilliant. You're a star young fella.

I swear I've read this somewhere before

Cable SFA-006 - Noobz0r vs Bengwatkins

Noobz0r: Hey mate, firstly I wanted to congratulate you on your fantastic season - you will be a lock for the full forward position in the All-SFA side.

Bengwatkins: Yep, no s**t. Ain't no way that flog okey will be stiffing me out of it this year. #destiny

Noobz: Indeed. What makes it even more impressive is you've had to do it all yourself, with that flog GeeDub being the worst captain in the league and all.

Beng: GD's not that bad, he really likes my shoops and booty gifs. And he keeps beez off my case #fubeez

Noobz: You might have heard that I have been made co-captain of the Swampies for S19. How does that affect me, I hear you ask? Well, I'm looking at turning things around down in Alberton, starting with ridding the club of this bullshit goat obsession which keeps sidetracking our players.

Beng: Did you just say GOAT? I think I like where this is heading, Noobz #BengistheGOAT

Noobz: Err, yeah sure, whatever. The point is I need an established presence to come in and lead the way, both on and off field. I reckon you might be our man. You might even be able to bring a couple of your mates with you, eh? We've got plenty of coveted qooty positions available.

Beng: You mean I could bring my blood brothers, my BFF's, my soulmates? We could play one in each pocket, then they would never have to leave my side! #ALFBengALF

Noobz: Yeah, um, I'm going to have to get back to you...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine a forward line of just Me.

Half Forward: Me, Me, Me
Forward: Me, Me, Me

The rest of the league would be better off folding, not like they'll win ever again. #BengForAll
Hate

Cable SFA-007 - ClarkeM vs Uncle Leo

Uncle_Leo: You heard crowwy wants me at the Wonders?

ClarkeM: lol

UL: It's true. I'm surprised your boyfriend boncer hasn't told you yet

CM: * off

UL: That's right, you've had a girlfriend for 6 months now

CM: Grow up

UL: Well I'm leaving the Furies, the Wonders are a club screaming out for leadership

CM: Leadership, lol

UL: You are the president aren't you?

CM: Maybe

UL: s**t this Boncer imitation is wearing thin now

CM: lol

UL: Nice comeback. You finished that list yet?

CM: * off

UL: Meltdown

CM: Meltdown, lol

UL: You know you should actually order something while you are using the cafe WiFi

Cable SFA-007 - ClarkeM vs Uncle Leo

Uncle_Leo: You heard crowwy wants me at the Wonders?

ClarkeM: lol

UL: It's true. I'm surprised your boyfriend boncer hasn't told you yet

CM: **** off

UL: That's right, you've had a girlfriend for 6 months now

UL: Well I'm leaving the Furies, the Wonders are a club screaming out for leadership

CM: Leadership, lol

UL: You are the president aren't you?

CM: Maybe

UL: s**t this Boncer imitation is wearing thin now

CM: lol

UL: Nice comeback. You finished that list yet?

CM: **** off

UL: Meltdown

CM: Meltdown, lol

UL: You know you should actually order something while you are using the cafe WiFi

Yay I got a mention.

Also this leaks are incredibly accurate.

Had to censor it somewhat for the kiddies.

jackie-chiles.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back