Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called this last week. :D

Sydney to win by 20 goals.
Which will then hasten Mick's departure, and bring in a new coach for the game against the Crows. The Blues play inspired footy, and get up by a point, following an horrendous miss by former Blue Eddie Betts in the dying seconds.

In an interview after the game, Carlton boss Stephen Trigg says, Gee it's nice to get one up on those scummy Crows!

Phil Walsh better have a plan vs my mob or else Freo will bury them within 5 minutes. Crow just lost to a bunch of locals from struggle street in mount druitt. Plus they will be lucky to field 22 fit men. As for freo, Sylvia is retired, Zac Dawson is still injured. Had those 2 played, crows might be a slim chance. Happy to be proven wrong.

My comment was tongue firmly planted in cheek. ;)

So Mick's getting sacked after their match against Sydney & they'll bring in a new coach for when they take on the Crows, classic Trigg lol.

nah Micks swansong will be against the Camries I reckon and start fresh after the bye with fresh coach, gameplan etc, so Port will draw the short straw especially when new temp coaches always seem to jag a win:(

Careful what you wish for. I have Mick getting sacked in the bye week. Their after bye opponent? Who else...

exactly :cry:

nah Micks swansong will be against the Camries I reckon and start fresh after the bye with fresh coach, gameplan etc, so Port will draw the short straw especially when new temp coaches always seem to jag a win:(

lol's it's starting to look that way. Classic Triggy!

I honestly think Carlton should give Malthouse another contract and back him to do a complete rebuild. Who else are they going to find that's better?

I don't think its about finding someone better, it's more about finding their Primus - a cost effective patsy who will take the hit while they bottom out and turn the list over without any real means of recourse.

No way Mick stands silent whilst that happens but a young coach who is eager for a crack at the big time....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think its about finding someone better, it's more about finding their Primus - a cost effective patsy who will take the hit while they bottom out and turn the list over without any real means of recourse.

No way Mick stands silent whilst that happens but a young coach who is eager for a crack at the big time....
This is exactly what will happen. Which is why I hope none of our coaches get sacked in.

Gutless by Triggy of course. Either pull the trigger now, say Mick has to the end of the year or that he's safe. Annoying we'll cop it, but what a squib.

Though Mick doesn't need the cash, he should force a decision, saying he wants an answer now or he considers his position untenable and walks.

Hopefully Mick decides to pull the plug after this Friday night, so he at least goes out on his own terms.

Righto. Sloane, Douglas, AA Brodie Smith, Jaensch, B Crouch....none of these are fringe players. I'm not a fan of Henderson but he's a starter and has been for years. So there's 7 quality players from our starting 22. .... but yeah I'm the dumbass.
One of these bold statements is correct.
There's only three types of people in this world...those who can count and those who can't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back