Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Poulos's weights program at Adelaide producing some impressive results. Maybe he'd like to learn a more rounded fitness program under Burgo? Bout time we paid them back a favour.

Is it known where Poulos is going or even if he is leaving the Crows?

Aren't we in need of a new fitness guy to replace the one who is looking after the Kokk?

2+2=5?

I remember Poulos's weights program at Adelaide producing some impressive results. Maybe he'd like to learn a more rounded fitness program under Burgo? Bout time we paid them back a favour.

See post above. This was where my mind was wandering as well, Ford.

you had me at weights program

Bit puzzled at the Martin fine. All looked in good humour and not as antagonist as other crowd interactions this year that attracted no sanction.

Bit puzzled at the Martin fine. All looked in good humour and not as antagonist as other crowd interactions this year that attracted no sanction.

The very picture they used in the article features a collingwood supporter doing the exact same gesture to Martin.

Fair game.

The very picture they used in the article features a collingwood supporter doing the exact same gesture to Martin.

Fair game.
But we're the only crowd that attracts the nation's attention re behaviour? Have colliwabbles received an email from Ed reminding them how to behave?
The campaigner that pushed Mitchell in the first showdown should of got more attention than we did with our alleged indiscretions.

Haha Crows board in meltdown as Tredders has suggested Burton will replace Poulos. Doesn't make sense to me though.
As long as Burton comes nowhere near Alberton, I couldn't give a continental...

Actually, it would be quite amusing if Poulos ended up at Port.

Martin should have claimed it was a cultural gesture and he would've been fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin should have claimed it was a cultural gesture and he would've been fine.

Martin: "I was...communicating. Keeping up inter club relations. Giving them the bird."

*Gillon looks disappointed*

Delidio: "You know, the fingers!" *flips off Gillon*

Gillon: "Yes, Lids, I know the fingers."

Delidio: "I'm sorry, I hate it when it does that."

Apparently a cultural gesture that is interpreted as "f$#k you too" is offensive but a cultural gesture that is interpreted as "I'm going to kill you" is OK. o_O
A two finger salute means * you AND it means I'm going to kill you, Welsh archers would show the French the fingers they use to draw the bow.

A two finger salute means **** you AND it means I'm going to kill you, Welsh archers would show the French the fingers they use to draw the bow.

Wasn't it more because the French would cut off the drawing fingers of captured English longbowmen? Hence, before subsequent battles longbowmen would be like, "still got me digits, sports".

Wasn't it more because the French would cut off the drawing fingers of captured English longbowmen? Hence, before subsequent battles longbowmen would be like, "still got me digits, sports".
Welsh Longbow and no. If captured there would only be one outcome for an archer.

A two finger salute means **** you AND it means I'm going to kill you, Welsh archers would show the French the fingers they use to draw the bow.
I am aware of that questionable historical origin of the gesture however I'm fairly certain that Dustin Martin is not Welsh and has probably never fired a longbow in his life. :)

tumblr_ntnr4bGKKC1upxvpuo2_1280.jpg

Too short for Andrew Fagan? Too much hair for Paul Little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back