14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, all the brass from Bavaria (KHR, that fraud who is in jail etc) were all saying how Reus should be at bayern to keep Germany's best talent at home, how Reus having a low release clause made it a very attractive prospect for them, that they were obligated to sign him etc etc. this wasn't recently, this was at the start of the season, before winter break. You remember what you want to remember kaiser. For some reason, they went cold after Marco said that he respects goetze and Lewandowski's choices, but Bavaria wasn't for him. Seems a little bit of a coincidence that around that time bayern started to 'lose' interest

Between this:

Bayern rejected Reus already a few weeks before it came outin the media. I read it on a Bayern forum. Like I said I just report the facts

And this:

I feel a bit sorry for him as he obviously wanted to leave. The injury was really bad timing, he could end up like Gerrard

2 legends doing their best. Hey typeclub , Did Cristiano ever make it to the game against Atleti? maybe he was saving himself for someone like Elche

Mate, all the brass from Bavaria (KHR, that fraud who is in jail etc) were all saying how Reus should be at bayern to keep Germany's best talent at home, how Reus having a low release clause made it a very attractive prospect for them, that they were obligated to sign him etc etc. this wasn't recently, this was at the start of the season, before winter break. You remember what you want to remember kaiser. For some reason, they went cold after Marco said that he respects goetze and Lewandowski's choices, but Bavaria wasn't for him. Seems a little bit of a coincidence that around that time bayern started to 'lose' interest
Believe what you want to believe. I'll just believe the facts.

Believe what you want to believe. I'll just believe the facts.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bayern-mun...er-united-liverpool-target-marco-reus-1472325
Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed the Bundesliga giants are interested in securing the services of the coveted Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus.

The 25-year-old star's future at the Jurgen Klopp's side has been under increasing scrutiny since it was revealed he has a special release clause in his contract that allows him to leave the team next summer for as little as €25m (£20).

Dortmund have reportedly tried to convince him to sign a new deal to increase his clause, but it is understood that the player has rejected his club's approaches as he is likely to move away at the end of the current campaign.

While the player keeps refusing to confirm whether he will leave or stay at Dortmund next summer, Rummenigge has once against suggested Bayern will plan to launch a bid for his signature.

"We know what quality he has and we also know what clause he has," Rummenigge said to Sport1.

"A young, Germany international with such quality is probably interesting for us, but I don't want to cause any ill-feeling with Dortmund."

However it is understood that Real Madrid and the Premier League giants will have an advantage to secure his services over the Bundesliga champions due to the tense relationships between Dortmund and Bayern.

Nevertheless, Klopps' side have seen both Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski leaving their ranks for their big rivals in the last two summers and will try to avoid this situation with Reus.

"Borussia Dortmund have informed us that they don't see any point in eating together with Bayern Munich," Rummenigge admitted.

"Of course our relationship with Dortmund is not good.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-marco-reus-3010718
Manchester United target Marco Reus has given Dortmund hope by stating he would not join rivals Bayern Munich.

Dortmund fans have already seen Mario Gotze join the Bundesliga champions and they will also say goodbye to star striker Robert Lewandowski who will follow suit this summer.

Gotze left the club last summer in a £32million deal and with Lewandowski on his way to the Allianz Arena too, fans at the Westfalenstadion have been left disillusioned.

Attacking midfielder Reus however, has assured fans that he would not go in the same direction and won't move for the money.

"I wish luck to Lewa and Gotze, but Bayern will never have me. Money is not everything," he has gone on record as saying.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2015/01/...gn-real-madrid-target-marco-reus-says-report/
Bayern Munich have confirmed that they will not be in the running for the services of Borussia Dortmund midfielder Marco Reus, according to the publication BILD.

The German international has been the reported transfer target of numerous European club including: Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool; but the BVB player has been heavily linked with a move to the reigning Club World Cup and European champions Real Madrid.

Bayern Munich ruling itself out of the running for the 25-year-old’s signature is likely due to the fact that the Bundesliga champions know Reus has already decided to join another club, so they’ve decided to leak information to the media in order to save face.

Got any more facts for me, bro?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news for Dortmund. More Dortmund supporters than Bayern ones on here?

As said above great to see loyalty in professional sport still exists.

Bayern (club management) said they are interested. Doesn't mean they will offer the wage he wants + Guardiola vetoed the transfer like I said above.

Sterling is joining Bayern anyway

Bayern (club management) said they are interested. Doesn't mean they will offer the wage he wants + Guardiola vetoed the transfer like I said above.

Sterling is joining Bayern anyway

Sterling? why would you want him? He'll sit on the bench and watch Lewandowski * it week in week out. It's lucky you got him on a free - he's scored the same amount of goals as our right winger!

Sterling? why would you want him? He'll sit on the bench and watch Lewandowski **** it week in week out. It's lucky you got him on a free - he's scored the same amount of goals as our right winger!
With Lewandowski Dortmund top 4, without him relegation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back