Fantasy 2014 Bigfooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got back online after putting the children to bed. I'm happy to make the pick them remove Brasher from the 49ers. I think catters078 volunteered to take over.

Bastard I was quite chuffed with having got DL lol........ OK then no time to lament and moving on.

I am a bit hesitant on this selection and its based on him passing the medicals however he can sure play.

# 62 The New England Patriots select.

Dominique Easly. 6' 2" 280. DT Florida State.

Better write up to follow,

LicoriceAllsorts

Finally got my QB in round 3, Garoppolo looks to be a nice fit with the Texans. Happy with that pick and if he does happen to land at the Texans i think they will have found a very good prospect.

Thanks guys.
Yeh, I don't think tagging is working atm. Or is intermittent. If Broken hasn't picked by the time I leave work I will PM Dixie/Blacky my next pick as won't be on until later tonight.
I've tagged you, but am replying to this as an extra alert for you, just in case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to go for another Oline pick because Giacomini left and I don't see a replacement coming in from the roster.
Jackson has good size, is fast to get into position and to get sideways or down field and has a lot of power. Didn't give up a sack all season.
Will fit in well in Seattle on pass protection and zone blocking.

Poor Browns. Looks like we've gone back to our old ways.

I agree.. Blacky starting off with Bridgewater at #4 is quite puzzling o_O despite his impressive wheeling n' dealing elsewhere…. got three picks in a row coming up in R3… one of them better make it to the rookie ALL-PRO team.. Blacky's drafting reputation is ON the line here. Don't drop the ball son.

Not a fan of Bridgewater, Justin Gilbert or Kelvin Benjamin.. :thumbsdown: won't be ALL-PRO calibre. No sirree.

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with how this has shaken out.

Bridgewater has gone from overrated to underrated in a month.

Put in the right position I can see him being good. Elite accuracy over short to middle distance, more pro ready than all the other QBs.

I'm pretty happy with how this has shaken out.

Bridgewater has gone from overrated to underrated in a month.

Put in the right position I can see him being good. Elite accuracy over short to middle distance, more pro ready than all the other QBs.

Underated… HA!! He totally stunk it at the Pro-day.. elite accuracy… I don't think so. There's a reason why players are Overated.. >> THEY SUCK!!

Bridgewater might be the Plunge special in the draft. Going… dropping..

1422577.1.high.jpg

Yeah I don't agree.

That said I wanted Clowney or Mack.

What other options are there.
Joe Thomas on the roster so no need for Robinson or Matthews.
I think Watkins would be a waste when the class is so deep and he would be playing WR2.
Bortles isn't ready.
Manziel too risky

Happy with the pick, and I think when the time comes my ADP will be well above the average

Underated… HA!! He totally stunk it at the Pro-day.. elite accuracy… I don't think so. There's a reason why players are Overated.. >> THEY SUCK!!

Bridgewater might be the Plunge special in the draft. Going… dropping..

1422577.1.high.jpg

I dont agree either Woodson .

When assessing Bridgewater Id rather look at his game tape vs Florida in the bowl game last year as a sophmore, rather than a pro day training drill.

Only threw 4 picks last season, cant be that inaccurate

The kid is gonna be a winner.

I dont agree either Woodson .

When assessing Bridgewater Id rather look at his game tape vs Florida in the bowl game last year as a sophmore, rather than a pro day training drill.

Only threw 4 picks last season, cant be that inaccurate

The kid is gonna be a winner.

I'm riding with Skip's words/ opinion here.. I was waiting for this comeback… :D

The weak schedule that allowed him to get his 4k numbers in yards.. just shows him up.

So Bridgewater is going to be the GOAT, without question.

Tebow achieved more than anticipated and even though Skip was a lil' over the top with his Tebow love.. I'd like to see what Bridgewater can do to surpass Tebow in that 'same timeframe' …and even if he doesn't… because you can't expect rookie QB's to be walk on leaders and execute with precision but TIME will tell what becomes of him.. will the team who selects him, have the system that makes him adapt with less wrinkles or do they give him time?? I really can't see the Browns taking Bridgewater after all the calamity QB drafting they have accomplished in recent times.. settling on Hoyer would be the ideal situation I believe and perhaps having the much needed OLB (MACK!!) the Browns have craved for so long as the correct/ proper selection.

Yeah I don't agree.

That said I wanted Clowney or Mack.

What other options are there.
Joe Thomas on the roster so no need for Robinson or Matthews.
I think Watkins would be a waste when the class is so deep and he would be playing WR2.
Bortles isn't ready.
Manziel too risky

Happy with the pick, and I think when the time comes my ADP will be well above the average

Trade back to 7 or 8 and take Barr?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back