Rumour 2022 Blue Tick Rumours - Do they even know what they're talking about? Magic Eight ball says NO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

that’s on the clubs…it amazing how Callum gets all the majors scoops, just before trade week
Some things are definitely done early, because clubs aren’t idiots and like to be prepared, but I don’t think the AFL requires it to be done early and then drip feeds it. If they were doing that they’d do a better job.

The main thing they manipulate is the last day when no one is allowed to submit paperwork until 2pm and then they don’t announce the actual trades until Barrett is on air

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some things are definitely done early, because clubs aren’t idiots and like to be prepared, but I don’t think the AFL requires it to be done early and then drip feeds it. If they were doing that they’d do a better job.

The main thing they manipulate is the last day when no one is allowed to submit paperwork until 2pm and then they don’t announce the actual trades until Barrett is on air

im not arguing the nuts and bolts is completely known

Im saying I believe all clubs are asked to provide the names of all players on the board to the AFL in advance and Callum gets that list.

if someone else gets it in the meantime , good for them.

im not arguing the nuts and bolts is completely known

Im saying I believe all clubs are asked to provide the names of all players on the board to the AFL in advance and Callum gets that list.

if someone else gets it in the meantime , good for them.
I think he’s just well connected after like 15 years or whatever. If it was up to the AFL Barrett would be the one breaking it 😝 no idea why they like that guy so much tbh

Geelong says Esava Ratugolea will remain at the Cats next year despite exploring a trade to Port Adelaide.

Cats list boss Andrew Mackie said Monday morning Ratugolea had agreed to remain at the club given their faith in his ability.

Article may be paywalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back