Hawks Trade Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Woodward and hallahan can have impact next year. People keep talking about Dangerfield but would a more reasonable player to look at be someone like Chris masten and Rhys Palmer.

I think grimley and ceglar are gone with lowden staying.
Could see the hawks picking up mitch Clark and frawley.

Hopefully Woodward and hallahan can have impact next year. People keep talking about Dangerfield but would a more reasonable player to look at be someone like Chris masten and Rhys Palmer.

Hallahan would be better off looking elsewhere. Langford has taken his spot for good and Anderson will be given every chance.

No way Ceglar goes after the improvement he's shown over 12 months. Not sure what you're getting at there.

Hallahan would be better off looking elsewhere. Langford has taken his spot for good and Anderson will be given every chance.

No way Ceglar goes after the improvement he's shown over 12 months. Not sure what you're getting at there.
I'd have Woodward and hallahan rated more than Anderson. Hallahan could take sewells spot.
I'm elluding to the fact that lowden seems to have the most upside and should be pushing for senior selection.
Ceglar trade while value is high and grimley seems like he is gone maybe to the demons.

I'd have Woodward and hallahan rated more than Anderson. Hallahan could take sewells spot.
I'm elluding to the fact that lowden seems to have the most upside and should be pushing for senior selection.
Ceglar trade while value is high and grimley seems like he is gone maybe to the demons.
Assuming Ando hasn't lost anything since 2013 he is clearly ahead of Woody and Hallahan. Wins contested ball, contested marks, tackles and runs hard and kicks goals. Absolute beaut.

Assuming Ando hasn't lost anything since 2013 he is clearly ahead of Woody and Hallahan. Wins contested ball, contested marks, tackles and runs hard and kicks goals. Absolute beaut.
Couldn't have said it better!! Don't forget the Inside Speed to spread from contests, as Bung said last week ' Anderson will be a gun Mid for years to come!!!' Bung knows best.

Think we'll see quite a bit of him as sub as he's incredibly versatile already for such a young guy. Woodward in for Sewell, gotta fit Whitey in there somewhere as well.

Hale is already 30, makes zero sense to get rid of Ceglar now.

There is no way we'd go for Rhys Palmer. He's relatively old and has terrible disposal. Plus he's not better than anyone we have in reserve.

Duryea has played 20 games this year...

No chance he will be traded sadly for you guys. He has played 20 games this year and in the best 22 for a lot of people

Thankyou!, i'm shocked at people's ideas for trading Duryea. No chance.
I wouldn't be trading Suckling either unless it was part of a big deal to gain a big star like Dangerfield etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why in the hell would Doc (Dureya) go anywere, he just won a flag at the hawks.. i cant believe you would even think hawthorn would give him up... he was by far the player of the finals for us.. came on in the 4th on saturday and got what, 10 touchs? jeez. im happy half of you guys arnt on our list mang team haha.

why in the hell would Doc (Dureya) go anywere, he just won a flag at the hawks.. i cant believe you would even think hawthorn would give him up... he was by far the player of the finals for us.. came on in the 4th on saturday and got what, 10 touchs? jeez. im happy half of you guys arnt on our list mang team haha.
Agree 100% suckling and duryea are key cogs in our backline. They are more valuable to us than most other teams because of our game plan!

I see hallahan developing into a Hodge/lewis esque player. Big hard nosed midfielder that can fill in at half back and half forward when needed.
Does not have the same class as those 2 at the same age or experience. He has a hell of a long way to go to fill those shoes.

Does not have the same class as those 2 at the same age or experience. He has a hell of a long way to go to fill those shoes.
Hopefully more first team exposure would help him out, especially under the tutelage of those two fellas.
I'm not saying hallahan is going to be as good as hodge or lewis because they are super stars. I'm just saying that hopefully he could fill a similar role. Wishful thinking.

I am glad you have nothing to do with our list management.

Both of them are so freaking athleticly gifted they have still gotten away with not learning how to kick, for people who rag on Priddis he looks like Luke Hodge compared to both, Palmer has turned into a forward tagger (Fairly decent one at that) While masten would rather handball it 20 meters then kick

Apparently news out of the doggies camp is that Jason tutt wants out. Has good pace, penetrating kick and is an outside midfielder. Not sure what the go is, whether he is delisted FA or wants a trade. Reminds me of the simpkin scenario. Might be a good pick up for our depth.

Apparently news out of the doggies camp is that Jason tutt wants out. Has good pace, penetrating kick and is an outside midfielder. Not sure what the go is, whether he is delisted FA or wants a trade. Reminds me of the simpkin scenario. Might be a good pick up for our depth.

what the hell.

I'm not sold on jono o'rourke would much rather give our young mids an opportunity.

I know Clark has apparently nominated Geelong but gee it would be good to grab Clark and frawley right under there nose!

Frawley via FA
Clark via trade - demons trade clark for grimley and second round pick?
and room in the salary cap how?
back to back flags & apparently still a large sum of change in the salary cap:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back