NFNL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hobbs will be a strong perf

Who has whittlesea recruited outside of Hobbs. Hard to go past Diamo as the favourites.
Get Coen back from Kinglake
Higgins didn’t play last year after doing his knee, not sure when he is due back
I agree though Diamond Creek favourites for me

It's embarrassing. Not sure why they just don't stick to interviews for now and maybe do rankings throughout the season.
Embarrassing, really??? A couple of blokes giving their opinion at the start of the year…It’s nothing but a conversation starter…nothing hangs off it … take a breath.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly right, well said

Opinions are like arseholes, every one has one. Those criticising don’t put up their own lists!
Div 1:
Lachie Wilson
Marcus Lentini
Majak Daw
Pat Fitzgerald
Darcy Barden
Brayden Sier
Viv Blackmore Moore
Pete Mcevoy
Sam Binion
Chris Ryall

Div 2:
Lucas Hobbs
Tyrone Leonardis
Jacob Booth
Josh Dintinosante
Nathan Searl
James Lucente
Pat Flynn
Tye Hall
Tyler Barnes
Kyle Green

Div 3:
Sam Gilmore
James Tadd
Jai Burns
Neville Jetta
Matt Williamson
Shane Harvey
Seb Latina
Kain Proctor
Josh Mazzerella
Leigh Judd

Div 1:
Lachie Wilson
Marcus Lentini
Majak Daw
Pat Fitzgerald
Darcy Barden
Brayden Sier
Viv Blackmore Moore
Pete Mcevoy
Sam Binion
Chris Ryall

Div 2:
Lucas Hobbs
Tyrone Leonardis
Jacob Booth
Josh Dintinosante
Nathan Searl
James Lucente
Pat Flynn
Tye Hall
Tyler Barnes
Kyle Green

Div 3:
Sam Gilmore
James Tadd
Jai Burns
Neville Jetta
Matt Williamson
Shane Harvey
Seb Latina
Kain Proctor
Josh Mazzerella
Leigh Judd
Pretty fair list and reckon you are close to the money. Unsure why people get upset with someone making a call like this, purely an opinion of the author and you can agree or disagree that's what it's all about, getting upset is just weird. Think MacCaffer could appear in Div 3 though, will take the yella this year.

Pretty fair list and reckon you are close to the money. Unsure why people get upset with someone making a call like this, purely an opinion of the author and you can agree or disagree that's what it's all about, getting upset is just weird. Think MacCaffer could appear in Div 3 though, will take the yella this year.
Yeah agree with macaffer my list was based off their criteria of having played nfnl last year

Div 1:
Lachie Wilson
Marcus Lentini
Majak Daw
Pat Fitzgerald
Darcy Barden
Brayden Sier
Viv Blackmore Moore
Pete Mcevoy
Sam Binion
Chris Ryall

Div 2:
Lucas Hobbs
Tyrone Leonardis
Jacob Booth
Josh Dintinosante
Nathan Searl
James Lucente
Pat Flynn
Tye Hall
Tyler Barnes
Kyle Green

Div 3:
Sam Gilmore
James Tadd
Jai Burns
Neville Jetta
Matt Williamson
Shane Harvey
Seb Latina
Kain Proctor
Josh Mazzerella
Leigh Judd
Very solid.

I reckon Liam Hunt & Jesse Tardio has a strong case in the Div 1 list.

Div 1
Lachie Wilson
Majak Daw
Marcus Lentini
Pat Fitzgerald
Sier
Sam Binion
Liam Hunt
Pete McEvoy
Hurley
Jesse Tardio

Div 2
Leonardis
Booth
Dimassi
D’intinosante
Flynn
Tye Hall
Lucente
L Hobbs
K Green
T Barnes

Div 3
Gilmore
Burns
Proctor
Latina
M Williamson
Condello
Judd
Ellis
S Harvey
C Barton

Cotter
Ben Young
Jack Bianchin

All should be in those discussions
Hahaha come off it. Clearly at st Mary’s supporter.
Cotter possibly, the other two would be in top 10 div 3 discussions if they were in it but certainly not div 2 at this stage of their careers

Dunno about these Northern football show rankings… very odd behaviour

The theory of the show is fantastic, keep
Interviewing and highlighting clubs, coaches and players but stop taking wild guesses at ranking players they have never seen, it doesn’t do them any favours.

Before anyone comments, I know they are volunteers and don’t get paid but if you are putting out a product such as this then you have to be open to feedback from the audience you are trying to engage.

Perhaps they could stop talking to there old pals from there old clubs and broaden there knowledge across the entire league?

Last edited:
Interviewing and highlighting clubs, coaches and players but stop taking wild guesses at ranking players they have never seen, it doesn’t do them any favours.

Before anyone comments, I know they are volunteers and don’t get paid but if you are putting out a product such as this then you have to be open to feedback from the audience you are trying to engage.

Perhaps they could stop talking to there old pals from there old clubs and broaden there knowledge across the entire league?
Couldn’t agree more.

Rank players but they had to play in the NFNL last season? So Gary Ablett signs at Lalor but won’t be included in rankings? Really….

Regardless if you aren’t watching the majority of games it means basically nothing.

It’s ran by nuffies, I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back