NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Reservoir to beat Lalor this week what a moment it will be. Great to see Lalor field a reserves team this week after forfeiting last week. Reservoir 2 points

Hearing rumours Morang boys don’t like the money that’s being spent on a recruit and it’s killing the culture. The boys aren’t happy it may come unstuck tomorrow. Tipping an upset west by 3 goals

Turtles midfield will run rampant against the Dee’s and show that they are a force to be reckoned with. Turtles by 6 goals

Kilmore and laurimar to be match of the day. Laurimar to be tested without Williamson against a good team. The youngsters may rise but Kilmore flag fancies and to take the choccies. 3 goals
Heard the same in regards to South. Apparently brought in as an a$$i$tant. Many not happy at all.

In saying that they’ll beat west

How would they know what he is being paid?
They don't, a premiership ruckman from a higher decision whose also am assistant coach is on decent coin apparently. Shock. Players aren't upset, there has just been few cheeky big footy posts implying they are. Players love him and I wouldn't be surprised he gets on the end of a few today.

Easy win for Old Eltham over Mernda today. Only one NFNL goal umpire for the seniors... Never thought I'd see the day that a Seniors match wouldn't be covered. I wonder if it's Covid or a lack of umpires returning?

Past players day @ Southy, over heard a lot not happy about the price increase of membership & any truth in the rumor the grey haired bloke who put his hand up to take a major role at Southy resigned.

Is it true the president was at the ground even as a close contact to a family member with covid 19, is he above the law?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Past players day @ Southy, over heard a lot not happy about the price increase of membership & any truth in the rumor the grey haired bloke who put his hand up to take a major role at Southy resigned.

Is it true the president was at the ground even as a close contact to a family member with covid 19, is he above the law?
Seriously health care workers can go to work if they are close contact has Covid. Need to worry out real important stuff.

Made my way down to watch Mernda rebound after a poor display against South Morang in round 1. Fast forward 2 1/2 hours of poorly displayed football from Mernda and multiple sprays from the coach towards his players they got beaten again, Midfield got smashed all day, Forwards didn't defend or present and the odd occasion they presented to the midfielders the ball hit their feet or went straight over their heads. The poor backline who would want to play there every week when the mids don't put pressure on the opposition. Playing a game style which is junior level no wonder they get torn apart every week.
2nd last on the division 3 ladder with a percentage of 41.88% the season looks done already. Surely the Mernda supporters are wanting change in the coaches box.
Mernda haven't beaten anyone besides Reservoir and Lalor during a Home and Away season under the very experienced coach Robert Fletcher.

Ill call a change by round 7.

Mernda haven't beaten anyone besides Reservoir and Lalor during a Home and Away season under the very experienced coach Robert Fletcher.

Ill call a change by round 7.

Pretty damning although he hasn’t coached a whole season worth of games yet to play the devils advocate.

Two 50 point plus losses at home against sides you’d expect to play or challenge finals, they are a mile off.

Not affiliated with them, but I’m very happy that all involved get some rewards and the joy of victory after being demoralized for so long
I feel it may be just what the doctor ordered for them, not going to say they'll be setting any records this year or the next but may get more guys on the track - as we all know winters are cold when you aren't winning

I feel it may be just what the doctor ordered for them, not going to say they'll be setting any records this year or the next but may get more guys on the track - as we all know winters are cold when you aren't winning
At least they have a chance for three wins this year. Many clubs have had worse seasons

On the other hand it’s very disappointing for Lalor. It’s going to be a very tough year for them.

Last edited:
Senior side from Mernda got told a few home truths about their performance on the weekend from the coach.
Not up to it, Cant kick, To slow, unfit, etc etc.
Did anyone put their hand up and let the coach know he cant coach????

A side is only good as its leader no wonder they are going backwards under this bloke.

Senior side from Mernda got told a few home truths about their performance on the weekend from the coach.

A side is only good as its leader no wonder they are going backwards under this bloke.
Where are all there players?

That should improve their kicking and speed 😆😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back