Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must give credit to the crows, they are playing awesome footy. Freo are getting shown up by spuds like crouch! Grigg! and Brodie Martin (IMO one of the softest players going around) looks like a ******* hulk.

Betts has penned his name into the AA team.

If it wasn't raining it would be freo in a landslide but ......... It's raining!

All that dominance for a 6 point lead, Freo just need to wake up and get back to work after half time

ya6JOd.gif
Don't think I've laughed so hard during a game of footy in my life.

I think Dangerfield doing it, intensified the laughter.

For all Adelaide's bleating about injuries as long as Dangerfield and Betts turn up nothing else matters much.

That Betts goal was ridiculously good lol he could roll one through from memorial drive at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ground announcer: "crows lead by 6 points at half time, keeping fremantle to their lowest half time score for the season"

Wet weather footy you idiot

Starting to look like Richmond are going to join Stoke City as the supreme party poopers and after beating Port in Kanes 300 will beat Essendon in Fletcher's 400. Only 8 points but Essendon only led for a very short time early in the first quarter. I had Richmond for my tip but changed it at the last minute because I thought Essendon would get up for Dustin.

Starting to look like Richmond are going tojoin Stoke City as the supreme party poopers and beat Port in Kanes 300 and Essendon in Fletcher's 400. I had Richmond for my tip but changed it at the last minute because I thought Essendon would get up for Dustin.
They still might we are talking about Richmond you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back