Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm. I understand your point of view.

This is mine. I'll be going to the pies vs crows match. My best mate is a diehard fan of the pies. If a friend supports the opposite team, there's an interstate team I'd like to watch live or I'm offered free tickets, I wouldn't hesitate to go to the match. I have many friends who barrack for other clubs that often ask me to go with them. Sometimes its vs port, sometimes vs crows. I go to hangout with my friends, to help them barrack against the crows or banter with them if its against port. Footy is footy, ill always be a fan of that.
I understand going to their games against decent opposition because it'd offer a hard fought spectacle with a fair chance of seeing them lose, those with SMA memberships will likely do the same for us this week.

I don't have many footy passionate mates that reguarly goto games that's why I take my nephew, if one ever asked me to go with them to a Crows game I would on the proviso that he'd hopefully tag along to one of our games.

Wasn't having a dig at our supporters that choose to go to their games moreso their supporters that don't follow suit & watch us when they apparently 'have majority of the SMA members' according to dumb dumb on AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are going to be far too short this week

Hombsch in will be important.
Wingard's fitness will be paramount. They have so many good small defensive types: Guthrie (bloody champ in the making), T. Hunt, Kelly, Enright, Mackie. We need Wingard and if at all possible Monfries to help Robbie Gray keep them accountable.

Geelong's defence is very impressive.

Geelong basically beating the Hawks up. Hawks are being denied to play the game on their terms...how many times have we seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back