Jascave

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2005
Sandringham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers
With Victoria due to go to the polls within a year from now to either a) give Daniel Andrews another 4 years in power; b) a change in government which will mean Matthew Guy becomes the new Premier of Victoria, or c) a hung parliament, gaze into the crystal ball to predict how next year's Victorian election will pan out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LNP will win.

Andrews best premier in 30 years I'm tipping he'll get voted out by angry Victorians for cancelling the E/W link contract. They will vote in the party that signed the contract and assured their donors receive their part of the bargain.

Unfortunately I think the ALP will win a second term.

Matthew Guy is about as charismatic as s**t and there's enough people in Victoria who are happy to kiss the arse of Dan/Daniel/Whatever his name is Andrews as shown on his Facebook page....just cringeworthy stuff.

Labor will win the next election by a smaller margin than in 2014 but enough to retain power.

The problems for the Liberals is if their federal counterparts unveil a very tough budget, it won't do Matthew Guy much good. And then there's the small matter of Guy having dinner with a Mafia Don which could raise its head again during the course of the election campaign.

What will be the seats to watch out for on Victorian election night 2018?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to * up pretty bad to be turfed after one term in government. Plus, Guy had dinner with an alleged mafia boss. I say alleged because the bloke has never been charged with anything to back up these allegations. ;)
On this basis, fh Andrews wins another term in government!

One election? How about three?

Lab wins. Lib wins. Lib wins.

Then probably lab but I'm not confident that far out. The pattern is set in

Oh and public servants can work towards a potential pay out in five more years, or thirteen whatever suits

They took a Labor seat too.

We were talking about Liberal seats. The only seat that the Liberals have held in recent memory that the Greens Party have the possibility of winning is Prahran, which the Greens Party already now hold.

Any seats the Greens Party gain in 2018 (or before) will be at the expense of the ALP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back