Queensland State Election (31/1/2015) - Labor form govt (Thread pg 54)

Remove this Banner Ad

I consider anyone who isn't a swinging voter a waste of space. Yeah there's a rusted on bunch of ******s who'll vote Labor regardless of how bad they are and a bunch of clueless *******s who'll always vote Liberal.

In between are those of us who think.

In fairness there are those whose primary concern is a core principle of a party so until that principle is compromised they will default to that party. If another party with the same principle came into existence and their term to term policy suited better, they too might be swinging voters.

I seldom look at whether I will be better off personally, but understandably a lot of people do.

Unlike you and the other blind fanbois and fangrls that post here i vote on the issues of the day. Sorry if that upsets your sensibilities and means your team doesn't win every time.:D

Maybe not, but it means your vote isn't really worth two bob.

Vote for whoever you want to, but don't bitch and moan about the consequences of your vote.

Maybe not, but it means your vote isn't really worth two bob.

Actually it is. It's the swinging voter that decides elections. The rusted ons don't matter since their numbers are roughly equal on both sides.

Vote for whoever you want to, but don't bitch and moan about the consequences of your vote.

I don't. If the party I voted for doesn't live up to expectations I vote against them next time round.

People like you would vote for a sex criminal if your party put them forward as a candidate. Fanboi loser.

In fairness there are those whose primary concern is a core principle of a party so until that principle is compromised they will default to that party. If another party with the same principle came into existence and their term to term policy suited better, they too might be swinging voters.

I seldom look at whether I will be better off personally, but understandably a lot of people do.

Meh. You'd have some credibility if you weren't so obviously a Labor cheer squad member.

Your team won. Go celebrate. But don't try and pretend you voted on the issues.

Actually it is. It's the swinging voter that decides elections. The rusted ons don't matter since their numbers are roughly equal on both sides.

I don't. If the party I voted for doesn't live up to expectations I vote against them next time round.

People like you would vote for a sex criminal if your party put them forward as a candidate. Fanboi loser.
Who do you vote for when I don't vote for Labor and the Greens because they are too Left Wing for me? Plus, the only other option in my electorate was LNP, but I couldn't vote for them because of their lying!

Your vote is worth jack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. You'd have some credibility if you weren't so obviously a Labor cheer squad member.

Your team won. Go celebrate. But don't try and pretend you voted on the issues.

Meh, I've just endured a dismissive, arrogant and accountability destroying government for 3 years. Things I deplore and all bets are off when faced with this style of government. Were you affected by the public service cuts in Queensland? Do you know how the process was conducted? We all know someone affected and have some insight.

I never said my support came from issues of the day but on core platforms. Easy to dismiss someone as a cheerleader but if you want to actually address things I have said, you're not going to have such an easy time of it.

Meh, I've just endured a dismissive, arrogant and accountability destroying government for 3 years. Things I deplore and all bets are off when faced with this style of government. Were you affected by the public service cuts in Queensland? Do you know how the process was conducted? We all know someone affected and have some insight.

I never said my support came from issues of the day but on core platforms. Easy to dismiss someone as a cheerleader but if you want to actually address things I have said, you're not going to have such an easy time of it.

You'd have voted Labor if none of that s**t had ever happened. Go on, admit it. You try and pretend you're considering the issues but you're nothing more than a Labor voter. You probably always have been and you probably always will be. You're one of the irrelevant rusted ons, just like Danny Cullen or Xsess, from the other side but just as *ed.

Like I said, celebrate your win. Get the tattoo: Anna15 or whatever.

May I just say (and I do apologise if this is off topic), eat s**t Libs, eat s**t Newman, eat s**t to their buffoonish ideologue members and supporters, eat s**t to the true believers on BF and finally, and I really do mean this one, eat s**t Tony Abbott.

Thank you.

You're from the Gold Coast?

If so, you'll be the one eating s**t

The rest of QLD is broke due to the ALP - enjoy your day in the sun

You'd have voted Labor if none of that s**t had ever happened. Go on, admit it. You try and pretend you're considering the issues but you're nothing more than a Labor voter. You probably always have been and you probably always will be. You're one of the irrelevant rusted ons, just like Danny Cullen or Xsess, from the other side but just as ******ed.

Like I said, celebrate your win. Get the tattoo: Anna15 or whatever.

Lol. Sound. You da winner of the debate.

The rest of QLD is broke due to the ALP - enjoy your day in the sun

toyspram.png

I'll take comfort in the fact that some accountability and measures to stop corruption will be reintroduced. That means something to some people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back