'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

i got all the questions right and missed the margin by 5.... seems there were plenty that got the margin exact, my margin of 5 only gets me to 759/8438

I wouldn't complain, I'm 7669 :p:D:p:D:drunk:

On the way to the Hawks - Pies game, the Triple M boys were getting stuck into the Chief for watching himself on the old footage they were showing on the screens before the game. I don't know what game it was, but they mentioned that he was playing on a character nicknamed "the buzzard", who apparently used to pinch him, had also pinched Ablett, but wouldn't dare to pinch Lockett. Jason described "the buzzard" as a blight on the game (seemed to be in a light-hearted fashion though. Now, this has been driving me nuts and Google's been no help, but who is the buzzard?

On the way to the Hawks - Pies game, the Triple M boys were getting stuck into the Chief for watching himself on the old footage they were showing on the screens before the game. I don't know what game it was, but they mentioned that he was playing on a character nicknamed "the buzzard", who apparently used to pinch him, had also pinched Ablett, but wouldn't dare to pinch Lockett. Jason described "the buzzard" as a blight on the game (seemed to be in a light-hearted fashion though. Now, this has been driving me nuts and Google's been no help, but who is the buzzard?
Peter Bosustow has the right sort of name but the wrong era, finished in 1983.
Did dunstall ever play on goodes? ;)

Craig Kelly from Collingwood

Hello fellow Hawkers can anybody on here tell me if its worth going to the afl grandfinal footy show on the Thursday night and also how many tickets can you purchase in one transaction. I am going to the grandfinal whether we make it or not as I live interstate and thought the footy show would be good for a laugh.

Hello fellow Hawkers can anybody on here tell me if its worth going to the afl grandfinal footy show on the Thursday night and also how many tickets can you purchase in one transaction. I am going to the grandfinal whether we make it or not as I live interstate and thought the footy show would be good for a laugh.
Went to the show in ?09 or 10. Was pretty s**t IMO. You could have more fun with your balls caught in your zipper.

Just had a look and it was 2007.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went in 08 wasn't great.... 1/2 the show is season highlights or is pre-recorded anyway so your watching the screens most time

couldn't see the appropriate thread on the Box Hill Board so I'll ask it here:

Shem - where is he at?*

*I didn't want to clog up the internet with a thread that would only receive 3 replies!

Hi Guys & Gals, hoping someone out there might be able to help out! I'm going to be in Berlin for the Prelim and then then all going to plan be in Morroco for the big dance. Sh!t problem to have I know! But just wondering if anyone knew the best way to watch the games live??? Thanks in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back