Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Cable SFA-004 - Juggs vs Pants

Juggalo Balla:
Thank * that seasons over pants, we couldn't take a ******* trick. ******* Frankston Rover, ******* rain forecasts, Clarke M giving me the shits - it was all getting a bit much in the end. * me.

pantskyle: I know, I could bearly believe it myself

Juggs: I've conducted a review and I want to make some changes. We've done a couple of things really well - the team sheet, and the naming thereof, has been a resounding success and despite the ******* rain our full forward spot is locked away.

pants: Have I mentioned how strong a posting side we are? I'd rather have 47 posters actually posting than win games of qooty. I find the prospect of playing for an inactive club unbearable. I'd take a team full of...

Juggs: Yeah yeah, you're not talking to soggy FFS. I'm here to talk about me.

pants: I'm all ears (and pants). Have you heard that I'm changing my username? Pretty sure I'm gonna run with The Filf Wizard, although it may prove too big a cross to bear.

Juggs: We need to play a 9 man backline, push our half forwards right up to the back flank, and give me the whole ******* forward half of the ground. It's the only way to get me enough of the pill, you want to win some ******* games, don't you?

pants: I've built this club with my bear hands - the focus has always been on activity, I'd much rather have...

Juggs: ah FFS, I'll go talk to DJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crap, time to purge the warriors servers before BJD discovers the Mooch cables.
If they get discovered, you know what to do. The blue pill washed down with a bottle of Home Brand Vodka (or floor cleaner if you can't find any vodka).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back