STAND TALL - 2015 Membership Final Figure - 13,480

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a nice surprise in the mail today. Me and Wifey got a five years member certificate signed by the Chairman and CEO, and an invite to a Foundation Members Function on 17th April. Very nice. Love my club.

You made me open the mail we got today - yep, same here!

Got a nice surprise in the mail today. Me and Wifey got a five years member certificate signed by the Chairman and CEO, and an invite to a Foundation Members Function on 17th April. Very nice. Love my club.
See you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooh I'm house sitting and looking forward to getting home now. I should have 1 too !!

Where is the function at ?

The centre at Olympic Park.

Check quickly, the RSVP date is today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done ;)

So how many of us Big Footy peeps are going to this ? Great opportunity for a beer

My wife and I and our daughter (the latter not a foundation member) are going to be there. :thumbsu:

My wife and I and our daughter (the latter not a foundation member) are going to be there. :thumbsu:

Great. Look forward to meeting you mate.

I remember the Freo grand final trying to work out who the big footy people were and find them at the pre-match function. Quite stressful :) I remember walking up to people saying "are you from bigfooty" and them looking at me like I had 2 heads :)

Great. Look forward to meeting you mate.

I remember the Freo grand final trying to work out who the big footy people were and find them at the pre-match function. Quite stressful :) I remember walking up to people saying "are you from bigfooty" and them looking at me like I had 2 heads :)
Mrs Jaffa and I are going too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back