STAND TALL - 2015 Membership Final Figure - 13,480

Remove this Banner Ad

Now 12,743 - our second best season in terms of members.

2011 12,165
2012 10,243
2013 12,705
2014 13,047
2015 12,743 and counting

I'd say we'll set another membership record this year. Another 300 or so of those 3-game memberships in the next 3 weeks should be achievable, especially as they include the derby.

Now 12,743 - our second best season in terms of members.

2011 12,165
2012 10,243
2013 12,705
2014 13,047
2015 12,743 and counting

I'd say we'll set another membership record this year. Another 300 or so of those 3-game memberships in the next 3 weeks should be achievable, especially as they include the derby.
What exactly did you get as a member in 2011?

What exactly did you get as a member in 2011?

The honour of being a foundation member. A hat. Invites to club functions and the first draft where we picked up Patton, Cogs, WHE etc. A discount on 2012 membership (to the value of our 2011 membership). Our name on the wall at Spotless. Each year since we've gotten a little key ring or something with "Foundation Member" embossed on it. Little things like that.

The honour of being a foundation member. A hat. Invites to club functions and the first draft where we picked up Patton, Cogs, WHE etc. A discount on 2012 membership (to the value of our 2011 membership). Our name on the wall at Spotless. Each year since we've gotten a little key ring or something with "Foundation Member" embossed on it. Little things like that.

A chance to walk around the ground prior to the Carlton game, plus a custom guernsey with everyone's name on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A chance to walk around the ground prior to the Carlton game, plus a custom guernsey with everyone's name on it.
Only if you've kept up the Foundation Membership. If you bailed then no walk for you!

As an aside, I was looking at the wall of names on the weekend (how to keep yourself amused in the pie queue) and spotted Adam Treloar in the group. I would suppose all our under-agers who have been here since 2011 are in that category too.

Only if you've kept up the Foundation Membership. If you bailed then no walk for you!

As an aside, I was looking at the wall of names on the weekend (how to keep yourself amused in the pie queue) and spotted Adam Treloar in the group. I would suppose all our under-agers who have been here since 2011 are in that category too.

When I first looked for our names, I noticed the Sheedys listed not too far away. :D

My Boys (me too) still get a kick out of seeing our names on the wall. My wife is there as well but there will be no walk for her. I hope its the one game a year she comes to so she can watch us do the walk.......probably from the coffee cart or pie shop as there will be no ques at the time:D

Yay us!
We're not too far behind the Suns at the moment. Their membership probably took a hit from the season they are having.

Tried to order a Foundation Guernsey but a silly pop up wanted me to update my email - I added my email and it told me it was already taken (d'uh)...waiting on the club to get back to me.

Yay us!
We're not too far behind the Suns at the moment. Their membership probably took a hit from the season they are having.

Tried to order a Foundation Guernsey but a silly pop up wanted me to update my email - I added my email and it told me it was already taken (d'uh)...waiting on the club to get back to me.

Yeah, I'm going to have to call up and hope they take phone orders because we have multiple memberships but they're through the one login. Don't want two guernseys showing up, both with my name on it.

Yeah, I'm going to have to call up and hope they take phone orders because we have multiple memberships but they're through the one login. Don't want two guernseys showing up, both with my name on it.

Won't all guernseys have your name on it - even the one I get. I thought that was the point. It's a guernsey with everyone's name on it - or are they doing a thing where your name is on the back above the number as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back