Mega Thread The official banter thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

God, wtf happened here yesterday.

We have a moron, then we have a smartarse.

God, hate seeing Cryffy's posting. It's like looking at a mirror to how I used to be. God, was I infuriating like he is now.
:cry:

So put me on ignore.
More negatives than positives.
If it's an outright moron/troll (like GrandBlue) I might actually do it.
But if it's someone who contributes (even by miniscule amounts) occasionally (like you), it's more trouble than it's worth. No point in it.

More negatives than positives.
If it's an outright moron/troll (like GrandBlue) I might actually do it.
But if it's someone who contributes (even by miniscule amounts) occasionally (like you), it's more trouble than it's worth. No point in it.
So why are you complaining?

If you don't like my contribution for whatever reason, remove me. And your problem is solved.

So why are you complaining?

If you don't like my contribution for whatever reason, remove me. And your problem is solved.
What part of you're a pain in the arse 95% of the time and are actually good and worth talking to 5% of the time don't you understand?

What part of you're a pain in the arse 95% of the time and are actually good and worth talking to 5% of the time don't you understand?
Better than 100% of the time ;)

You're use of emoticons has been a good laugh in this thread, especially this one " :$ "
Completely agree, had me laughing a lot yesterday with that.

Just like to wish my Man United supporting pals on here a happy anniversary.

10 years to the day apparently since Uncle Malc became your owner, leader, legend.

Respect. What a man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back