Preview Round 7- Carlton vs St Kilda Monday Night 9/5/2011 - Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long before the game starts are final teams named? Only 1 hr 20 mins to bouncedown.

True Anyway Good Luck to your Lot tonight I'm hoping you send the St Fail board into meltdown tonight I'm loving your team ATM

More than I can say about my lot............:eek:

So cold @ the ground, my bollocks no longer function ... And people say Etihad is better then Waverley, why ???

Confirmed on 3AW, White out for Thornton, who will be lining up in the back-line.

White out?

I think I've got some around here somewhere....

Ahhhhh here it is!

WhiteOut.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee you're a w***er, you only ever post to knock people like TG or Bib who at least put in a bit of effort to make the board better.

Gee, u mad?

You certainly enrich the board by hoping against hope that a thread might reach 1000 posts... WTF is that about?

I'll be sure to keep my head down in future lest the Carlton Board's self-appointed Sergeant At Arms unleash his fury upon me...

TBH St.Kilda is my 2nd least hated vic opponent after Melbourne. They don't seem to have smug, gloating and s**t stirring fans unlike most of the other vic clubs, esp Bombers, Dawks and Pies. Don't get the hate for St.Kilda TBH aside from the Goddard and Hamill issues

Gee, u mad?

You certainly enrich the board by hoping against hope that a thread might reach 1000 posts... WTF is that about?

I'll be sure to keep my head down in future lest the Carlton Board's self-appointed Sergeant At Arms unleash his fury upon me...
Pretty much what I was talking about. Thanks for proving my point. What a sad person you must be.

TBH St.Kilda is my 2nd least hated vic opponent after Melbourne. They don't seem to have smug, gloating and s**t stirring fans unlike most of the other vic clubs, esp Bombers, Dawks and Pies. Don't get the hate for St.Kilda TBH aside from the Goddard and Hamill issues

Lionel if you had been on the forum before this year you would understand a lot of hatred towards the saints.

A lot of the saints more vocal supporters on this site have gone missing since the GF loss last year and the st kilda school girl fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back