Player Sponsorship Big Footy MFC 2012 player sponsorship - Who's interested?

What would you rather do - Player sponsors only

• 'Player Sponsorship' level 2 package - $2100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get two 'Guernsey' level 1 package - $2200

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, can we get the last one and have The Pet at my birthday party please?
long as I get an invite, my sister got a photo with Ricky Bobby but forgot to take our MFC jumpers to sign!

I too would prefer the extra level of Petterd sponsorship over two players. (the 2100 player sponsor level)

Do we have to go with Ricky Bobby again? Nothing against him but I'm sure if Trengove or Chip were on offer then we would have a crack at sponsoring them.

But if Petterd is the choice then I'm happy with that. :thumbsu:

Do we have to go with Ricky Bobby again? Nothing against him but I'm sure if Trengove or Chip were on offer then we would have a crack at sponsoring them.

But if Petterd is the choice then I'm happy with that. :thumbsu:

Mate, if Ricky Bobby read that, it would achy break his heart!

Also, there's no chance Trenners' sponsors wouldn't renew... he is a legend.

Mate, if Ricky Bobby read that, it would achy break his heart!

Also, there's no chance Trenners' sponsors wouldn't renew... he is a legend.

Well someone posted earlier that he didn't even know we sponsored him last season, so it won't hurt him too much... :cool:

Well someone posted earlier that he didn't even know we sponsored him last season, so it won't hurt him too much... :cool:

I think they should have the player sponsors listed on the players profile on the MFC site. Nothing too bold, just a simple list at the bottom of the players information indicating who there sponsors are for that year.

I honestly can't believe that he hadn't even heard of big footy let alone his sponsors.

Maybe he was trolling those who went.

I get the feeling that there is an "etiquite" in this where a sponsor sticks with the same player.

Didn't someone post that they bumped into RP and he thanked us for the sponsorship or something?

I get the feeling that there is an "etiquite" in this where a sponsor sticks with the same player.

Didn't someone post that they bumped into RP and he thanked us for the sponsorship or something?

Nah mate pretty sure he asked wat bigfooty was nd said he didnt no the Melbourne board was his sponsor

I think they should have the player sponsors listed on the players profile on the MFC site. Nothing too bold, just a simple list at the bottom of the players information indicating who there sponsors are for that year.

I honestly can't believe that he hadn't even heard of big footy let alone his sponsors.

Maybe he was trolling those who went.
Took the words out of my mouth, Carlton already do it.

I will send an email to the club.

If we can't sponsor Jack, could we get Jess Trengove?

Also, FYI, here is the jumper that we get as part of the sponsorship:

345787234.jpg

Did anyone take a photo at the get-together they had with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I did. He didn't know about Bigfooty but gave him a bit of a background on what was done...though I'm not surprised he forgot about it by the time the Hawks (?) game was on.

Put me down for another $50.

Are we going with Ricky Bobby again, or will we go with a lower profile player this year? If we can scrape the money together to get that level two sponsorship package we might get more access to a younger player. Something to think about...

Are we going with Ricky Bobby again, or will we go with a lower profile player this year? If we can scrape the money together to get that level two sponsorship package we might get more access to a younger player. Something to think about...

Would love to get to level two too but we are a way off.

We'll see how things progress early in the new year but we don't want to hold off too long.

Back