Go Swannies!!!! - Opposition fans, all aboard the bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Far too good for us tonight. Well done Sydney, I hope you "shake down the thunder" next week & smash the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes indeed, well done Swannies.

Given it's Goodes' 3rd Grand Final, to go with his 300 games and 2 brownlow medals, may make him the Greatest Sydney/South Melbourne player of all time.

Pratt, Nash, obviously Skilton, Kelly, but have a look at this blokes record, and he does it in finals.

.......anyhoo, kudos. :thumbsu:

I went and watched the game with my old man who is a bloods supporter from way back. Brilliant game, Richards and Kennedy were absolute beasts tonight, i don't think Hawthorn will get much sleep tonight for more than the fact they play tomorrow. Going to be a cracker next week.

Well done Swannies, i will be cheering for you again next week. :thumbsu:

I went and watched the game with my old man who is a bloods supporter from way back. Brilliant game, Richards and Kennedy were absolute beasts tonight, i don't think Hawthorn will get much sleep tonight for more than the fact they play tomorrow. Going to be a cracker next week.

Well done Swannies, i will be cheering for you again next week. :thumbsu:
We all know why west coast didn't get much sleep and it had nothing to do with footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back