Go Swannies!!!! - Opposition fans, all aboard the bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressed with the collingwood fans in particular, classy bunch.

Thanks guys :)

congratulations on making it to the last game in September, Swans & fans; very worthy team, I really hope you guys give a great account of yourselves and prove that you don't have to bottom out or do a dramatic rebuild to remain successful.

very encouraging signs tonight, McVeigh is so composed, creative and precise, very underrated player, might get on him for the Norm.

reckon you will be up against the Hawks, hopefully Mike Pyke goes nuts when resting up forward and bags a few ;)

Great game bloods......the pies were just too tired.......some terrible kicking from you guys.....but, hey that's footy.......bring it on :footy:
As far as I'm aware mate you don't get into the GF to play us until you beat Adelaide tomorrow... But obviously you might as well not turn up because it will be a walk over right? W**ker.

Good luck next week guys.

I hope you beat the s**t out of the Hawks.

Always loved the way the Swans play and hope you smash the *in Hawks next week.

Congratulations, and I'm happily behind your lot as well.

Funnily enough, as I found out last night leaving ANZ after that most satisfying of finals (bar certain hooped triumphs), so - apparently - are GWS. There they were, bedecked in their Swans' colours & membership gear: about half of the GWS front office staff ("no names/ no pack drill").

So, undoubtedly along with most AFL fans of other clubs who reside in Sydney: "GO SWANNIES"!

Congratulations Sydney, you deserve to be competing on the last Saturday in September. IMO, you have been the best side all year (better than the Hawks) and there would be no side more deserving of a premiership than you. Don't listen to what those biased Vic's have to say about you and Adelaide not being worthy of your ladder positions, they're just jealous of us interstate clubs. Good luck next week, I hope you kill those arrogant Hawks (or Crows)!

I was there last night, and what I saw was a team that totally deserves to be in the GF after a brilliant season. Fantastic game, and tremendous crowd noise made a great advert for our glorious indigenous game.

When you win the title next week, it will be well and truly deserved. It will also be the best thing to happen for footy here in Sydney, including, ironically, for GWS.

I'd also like to pay my respects to those humble and classy Pies' supporters, who have come on here and shown their considerable class. Our code, and your club, is far better for having supporters such as each of you.

Congratulations Swannies - you've been my second favourite team for as long as I can remember and I would be thrilled to see you win next week.

Only question is - who should I put money on for the Norm Smith? Kennedy, RO'K or Goodes?

Congratulations Swannies - you've been my second favourite team for as long as I can remember and I would be thrilled to see you win next week.

Only question is - who should I put money on for the Norm Smith? Kennedy, RO'K or Goodes?
LRT ;)

Kennedy is the safest best. Has been near BOG in practically every finals game he has played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd also like to pay my respects to those humble and classy Pies' supporters, who have come on here and shown their considerable class. Our code, and your club, is far better for having supporters such as each of you.
Second this. Sat near some of the best fans of any team I'd encountered. I'd explain why, but it'd take ages. It's enough to say that I don't know any other fan who'd be as cheerful and good natured to some opposition supporter kids asking endless questions and crawling all over them during a prelim final loss.

Congratulations Swans. Too good and a well deserved win. I admire your team and the fact that they have not needed to bottom out. Consistently performing and a great culture.

Now go out and destroy Hawthorn. I'll be barracking for the Swannies, whether Hawks or Crows to be honest.

See you in September next year!!!!

The problem with bumping old Teflon Magic posts for lulz is trying to remember which of his 25 different accounts it was posted on.

I'm convinced one of the reasons he changes users so often is that he doesn't want to be held accountable for his consistently inaccurate analysis and predictions.

But I'm paying attention, Tef.

Names have been taken.

I'm convinced one of the reasons he changes users so often is that he doesn't want to be held accountable for his consistently inaccurate analysis and predictions..
His latest awesome blow up was when the Eagles submitted a medical report to the tribunal that had been signed off by the physio and he demanded there be an investigation as to whether the club physio had signed off on drug piss tests in place of the club doctor and had built up a head of steam in calling for investigations when I pointed out the the drug test procedure is entirely external and the club doctor (or physio in his place) wouldn't be signing off at any point during the process.

Far too good for us tonight. Well done Sydney, I hope you "shake down the thunder" next week & smash the Hawks.
Congrats Swans fans. Great win. Good luck next weekend. Give it your all.
Yep great game Swans, I believe you can win the premiership. Had you kicked straight tonight it would have been ugly. Kick straight next week and you'll beat Hawthorn. GO SWANS!!!
Wow what a time to break the hoodoo. Good stuff Swans, haven't watched much of you this year but will be supporting you next week. Also, Jude Bolton, what an absolute star.
Well done guys far too good tonight, hope you guys smash the Hawks next week.
Congrats guys, way too good.

Always had a soft spot for the Bloods, will be cheering for you next week.
Good luck guys, and well played. Wouldn't mind seeing the Swans win it from here.
mirin sportsmanship :thumbsu:

Just popping onto the board to wish u guys all the best next week. Don't care who u play want u to smash either. Absolutely deserve it after the season u have had.

Great win lastnight, terrific play and I was so proud. I would like to say thankyou to all the supporters from other teams who have come on to this thread with their good luck wishes, in particular Collingwood fans who have been very generous. Onward to Victory....Cheer Cheer the Red and the White.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back