Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, at this stage there's plenty of doubt that they'll beat the Saints in Victoria next week. Saints have looked OK so far (albeit against lowly opposition) and they'll smell blood in the water playing the 0-3 Crows at home. It's probably the best chance they'll get to take a 'scalp' all year. They'll be up for that game. The Crows will probably still be wallowing in a pit of depression.

They'll struggle against the Dogs at Etihad too. If the Dogs play like they did tonight in 3 weeks time they'll smash this Crows side off of the park.

didn't GWS win against them in the NAB cup ... so that is also a danger game for them as well

Or the Dogs either both of their midfields are better than theirs especially when Thompson got injured.

Macrae, Cooney, Griffin, Libba, Hunter, Dalhaus. Hayes, Montagna, Dunstan, Jones feeding it to Riewoldt.

I think GWS will give them a run for their money better talent on every line, IMO that could be the Matty Primus straw to break the camels back game.. Oh wait they've already extended Sando's contract whoops lol.

GWS will easily tear them a new one...... just because they're fitter and have a better coach ........ Not even Paddy can save them this year..

Heres a tip Crows supporters on radio.
STOP bringing up 2012 It was quite obviously a flash in the pan and off the back of Neils good work the year before.
Sando is shit.

2 years on and on the radio its all "but in 2012"
"but in NAB cup"
and they played the bottom 6 teams twice (12 wins) and a great run with injuries and I believe Tippet's defection has hurt.

In my hotel in Melbourne and ken hinkly is only a few rooms down from me and went to the lobby and the entire squad there , so happy right now

Did you inform them of the good news, or were they already celebrating?

According to Rowe that Crow "cawing" sound will really cut some teams up at night and it was a great idea.

He has no idea..
It just sounds tacky.
Trust me kicking a goal doesn't need a canned "caw" by a crow.
Passionate supporters screaming and cheering will be more than enough to get into the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These ****ers celebrated every failure of ours like as if it was their own success, and some of you want us to pump the brakes when they get flogged three weeks in a row, one of which was to us? At least we're actually talking about how shit they are now, rather than bringing up some game from 7 years ago.

Gee I like Sam Day. He looks ready to take over.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Came on to post the exact same thing but got caught wading through 20 pages about 5aa and Steven Trigg.

Sam Day doesn't look like missing when he gets it in front of goals. Coming out of full forward he's got a bit of Barry Hall about him.

"Cawing" Heard that on the radio and was like are you serious?? If i was a crows fan i would be embarrassed.

They paid someone to come up with that! LOL or perhaps it was the same marketing guru that came up the the 19th man plane flying over the showdown.

Heres a tip Crows supporters on radio.
STOP bringing up 2012 It was quite obviously a flash in the pan and off the back of Neils good work the year before.
Sando is shit.

2 years on and on the radio its all "but in 2012"
"but in NAB cup"
They will be leaning on 97 and 98 soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back