Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently. Just like Gaff apparently wants to come home? You made an interesting decision regarding first round draft picks last year. Merely asked the question on his worth. One poster said 12 and 23 is around his worth. You think he's worth much more. Opinions are like arseholes. Everybody has one. Thanks for your time anyway

Why? We would have taken Sheed at 6 yet got him at 11. And still got Yeo. And Brisbane have proven themselves this year to be proven to play hardball.

You swapped out Josh Kelly. That one is going to hurt reaaaal bad.

So if you didnt rate Gaff that highly why come to our board to ask about him?

A question for the philosophers I guess

Apparently. Just like Gaff apparently wants to come home? You made an interesting decision regarding first round draft picks last year. Merely asked the question on his worth. One poster said 12 and 23 is around his worth. You think he's worth much more. Opinions are like arseholes. Everybody has one. Thanks for your time anyway

Why? We would have taken Sheed at 6 yet got him at 11. And still got Yeo. And Brisbane have proven themselves this year to be proven to play hardball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy with Dom Tyson and Salems clutch against bombers oozed class. I rate Gaff quite highly. If we had a pick between 5-10 id be happy to part with it. 2 and 3 are reserved for 2 of brayshaw petracca and mccartin

Slightly off topic but the newbies do need a jumper number

#`s Available in 2015 so far

14- 1st draftee?
20-
23- Surely for the high flying Turbo McGovern to upgrade!?
28- Son of Muddy?

33- If Hill has any decency he would retire or change numbers to give Paddy Brophy # Tirty Tree!!

14- 1st draftee?
20-
28- Son of Muddy?

33- If Hill has any decency he would retire or change numbers to give Paddy Brophy # Tirty Tree!!
I wonder if Lycett would want to upgrade to 20?

Pretty happy with Dom Tyson and Salems clutch against bombers oozed class. I rate Gaff quite highly. If we had a pick between 5-10 id be happy to part with it. 2 and 3 are reserved for 2 of brayshaw petracca and mccartin

Fair enough. As I have said a couple of times now, the "stars havent aligned" for both clubs to be happy for a Gaff to Melbourne trade this year had he requested one. Had we lost to GC and had pick 8 instead of 11that may be different? Yet Gaff would be the same player if you catch my drift.

Fair enough. As I have said a couple of times now, the "stars havent aligned" for both clubs to be happy for a Gaff to Melbourne trade this year had he requested one. Had we lost to GC and had pick 8 instead of 11that may be different? Yet Gaff would be the same player if you catch my drift.
No.

Pick 11 and Gaff for 3 is way overs.

Pick 3 for Gaff is more equitable.

14- 1st draftee?
20-
28- Son of Muddy?

20 for SOM, his junior number and complete opposite sort of player to Cox so no pressure.
23 for Gov

Other draftees to take the rest.

2 and our 31 goes to st kilda for pick 1, you get gaff, we get pick 1 and 23.

11 and 23 go to GWS for Coniglio.

We walk out of our trade and draft period with petracca, coniglio, waterman and lowden but lose gaff, sinkers and our first and second. We also get our 2 category B rookies and 3 later picks in the main draft.

Sinkers goes to Essendon for a pick in the 40's, We get Lowden as backup from Hawthorn either for free as they delist him or for our 4th round pick.

StKilda - Out #1 = In #2 and #31
Melbourne - Out #2 and #23 = In Gaff
GWS - Out Coniglio = In #11 and #23
West Coast - Out Gaff #11 and #31 = In Coniglio and #1

Where do I sign??? StKilda would want #11 to start with and Melbourne would be reluctant to give us #23.

More like:
StKilda - Out #1 = In #2 and #11
Melbourne - Out #2 = In Gaff
West Coast - Out Gaff #11 = In #1 (Petracca)

If Melbourne coffed up #23 to us for our third/fourth as part of that deal I would be very tempted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back