Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree...Here you go Bedi..."They say Pictures tell a thousand Words". Well let us tell the only real story, which I'm sure it will be eating him up inside for a while to come.Falling short from a his first premiership win with the S$ans...
All the Best Buddy for the rest of your playing future, you could have been with your mates in the Brown and Gold celebrating a special premiership win B2B GF's, but instead you chose your 10 year multi million dollar deal, by betraying your club, team mates, and most of all your supporters, for things that will never last for ever.
But History does, and that's what your boys at Hawthorn are about to archive in 2015 and beyond..
Down 1 year with out winning a flag, but don't worry you've got 9 to go, lets see if you can last the distance.

Byhn132CQAAqqkh.jpg

Bx-jGC9CcAEaamI.jpg

Byh5ZqcCcAAsTip.jpg

View attachment 84579
That's just about the whole wedding party right here yeah?

I still miss him :(

he was the cherry on top for that core group of players who are now triple premiership players, Birchall, Lewis, Mitchell, Hodge, Roughead, Rioli

Deserves all the money he could dream, But he'll still be a hawk to me <3. People will always rubbish him due to his conversion rate of goals to points, but most forwards wouldnt win most their battles against defenders

I remember his colours being lowered once, Aganinst Mcpharlin in a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...te-know-pressure/story-fnokd1go-1227087470545

What a pair of clowns! This bloke is most probably the most despised bloke in Perth, complete w##$er, and our old mate Bud can't get enough of him.

I can see why these two are best mates :rolleyes:

Bit at the end though tells you why he might have been so keen on the extra $$ at Sydney.

Galante said Franklin was the most generous person he knows. “He bought his parents a house, his sister a house, plus a car each,” Galante said.

What a load of crap

When in Perth, Franklin stays at Galante’s three-level Como mansion and relaxes in his 50-person spa. It’s a world away from the chaos Franklin attracts in public.

“People try to jump into the car, jump on the car, police stop the traffic,” Galante said.

“Whenever we go into a shop to buy some clothes the whole shop gets closed down and people try to break through the glass window.”

We all know why they are best mates and it's certainly nothing to do with the "pressures of life" and fwiw tosser, good mates don't talk to the media
Self absorbed w***er

Dafuq would these flogs know about pressure?
Losing your job. Having the bank forclose. Marriage breakdown. Mental illness. Physical illness....

Look at me I wear $250 t shirts. Live in a mansion and spent more on patrying than the average mortgage. So much pressure.

heck off.

Who is Troy Galante?

Looks like the sorta bloke who has had everything gifted to him in life and needs the silver spoon kicked out of his mouth.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back