People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha keep up, even if reading the Adelaide bigfooty board was my full time job I still think I'd struggle with the amount of threads/posts we've got going!

3kZJVEd4TWAo6iguPoRMdqtR8Kb5nprICWLu08VLIxRZs9n3pW0fCKv83Fcjy0-FoDoHGqWrGqSJRwYfk3odotjpLxpYEtG7UYJ7kgLpMSNbmUFSL02QUcH6hJzbFd2cnTMXt8--N03d2r0GbZUoK95leSFPH5l2=w500-h281-nc

vEa9L527Gzvjbh1Jba56ZrN846eOZmTcGWo+2nBztVPulhTdokeChYoM0RTA/XWayOj6LuvuqKtHidQF4jqCdi8QoZiHE8xDVVFMMQ21nTR2uwwuR+F4gwgyGIDzVCSXiKOtRCCNiyyHOQlDC2esoWdbKd+T/24vyriZlFGFqBffFqMhT9mJHYi4uhu9tWb0g70X80rfp4TrGeSPRXnl/GgVnxibXRqHnr/Ebc1UnfAES5XsOFcVWyVLmlnJIQRuabFchQ8iebTMWsJ0tieiIMSYi7L+nk7DkWDtxdNc87B4v1KR7lpEXq5ZoOWHbl/0cy/IG7oIx2e6pGRFL8AOxYDExA==

PWrZ3xFuxdyGOeH5UzExx8YGM3C1QXtliMOy739XMyc8Ehmm9vosEr7H+wAtPO8H4d2Z/qsYtvC8gd4JBU7iAJw4QGtxElpGjB5I3JOSmMfXGiayUk5kS3n9PVcdmB99dVQZtLCC8NOBLTQIjLdF77EEbGuHwsgB9tF55W5HQ368bTNzWB+GNWWXTUXclnshkRyy6PPETtMMKh6sefKBbKiDPEiZV408DESbIp74vLwlE+syctTc+lnn7CrlCM9wgnKV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nix seems to be on top of it.

Happy to help though if people want it.
Yes please Allefgib . Thanks for the offer! I can collate them if you like, and you (or Niximus ) could just copy them into the OP?

OK, so un-revealed we have:

OLDER POSTS

b87dYyNRpTP9JQYnEgBVL4z6w5T5wkChM6ZsglcMtfusub1NC+FEJQXIRmi7IlvlG1QdULjSuyzCYHGwcK9J8ETvQHAQr9DtFeHxkweWUmhVaSMevZfxoQlCPGRQ5+KBNQNZB8TWKrtCIIBBp/j+sgxOLguh6IP2lVim24zI8fM0f1P9zjib0BM7GNuQOT5o+thzWO9NF6VobIKqixBL4NuqPg6/U/4H8sLaI1OGHWH+iPUi7WQX3LLP2Zaay9/KcyoqMHawQEWxPQXuPmHZRlz4lauHMsDfXYz1xcuKGqFjYkY=

kkh6pNnwKQ0COuXBUr2QmjKmWROSPRBgCOIRYH+xjy1y3ntMVfz6B/5iUuUiMalSZ2kdk6zIutmEt7WDR8BUzxsVV0PPG1QcSJa+CHKR+pVojs/Ie5zIn6C+6QMMuTka76eznYFduwCN7y0zO/bADZyi0HTn8Ar6+a/thlh1ucuyrEo=

pJVd7fs3rY8KanstWXXzgTjd6yPOHl2NW9spOpTOQFSZbz/Fr0UJleQWt3QjypkTVJ63H8PCqC64Qf8SMe878KJzVY0bjIlBED3HEyDo3Vw8g6Gd03eOIVBvtBrMSEi8/PFlr61y+OfewFCAfweVby22fDKgrmwELD3ii4ZxkVn1KZLaklEwaUK2twCz2ibkxZPwc1Sh7n6kpf2BDE07SnCFiA==

CNwLSp3XTqLsEAJk8UeuX5GVSWc8Qok6+lpTQpSMaKkIe/o/3beJwZ4ZaBNua33ObMzaZiJXNhNfpmg246mlzMslE9V/MLunS0QoPF8WYb9c41aijN9J/L43lwCyI+ffVh4PL8F3OGGdpJ/raRQgGg/IKx/aYz+HLSuEdyAnvI2ULyyrmJBYbecI9/vsczXAiUZ+0JdDZDx/VMrY2/4GvaytbA==

This one is a doozy and is something i heard while i was in SA over the weekend

It's a bit of a slow burn though :( and it involves Port, not us......

There ya go !

S5Cx3 Kefd dia7tKO6z 5MXXN5O Z98LLq1tP Sq ip5vfN/yfmZq ti2uI Ji 2UuK 8V0XK hesRQVCeqMG 1CSo jfqhfmB 5AcA Nd P1 tveCoFum GEQAo3vr ywyr0iGkt 1LhinkGmB Zgp0 C5J 1k iXOF40 K tV9DQbs0eW/B Vl jir7+Pwm 7LTUMQezwx Oi hS3kii v+hrIpH P2LoTl/4/5 oE2M4dwM bO vPiZtQQ Z+0O 051DW8G lEVp opmODEQYsCOH K9rz/Yz uo6dX v9P0w3Cowa 8 dqr v+t TPtUoTwqS FxLyUMcGCeg iVVd uQMbR8Xf boc1oBeuerj6 vs JIYwQT 90ga5ioOoep FsdJNAq6IS9z /G/m0 C1wjCNueRAb sDNA7HZL1Ip wcucK XtpAq +o2I 6GgJw boephps KUP e0 NEVN6N QslM fv5 jA6xEn 67RP9kp ZputQy M4dyF66cT85 MwxUYJMLf 7WH2 4Ama pqsWhkkzkpK HDvg0RNaHjV b tJ7 T549 5c7j+pXsEsm 6+moeIG ha P3P P029Fwkl WTx/L1G+XVS/ 3bTqqP82BqPT XkKrZmvRuPjg VhmUSxg Dq4 FbP8wP2fxt /0 J1athVI vYHA kUNUw ==

Of course this could be some guy in Canada collecting all sorts of rumours from all over the world
Wiki leaking encryption maybe !?

RECENT POSTS

Mattrox - Not list management - will reveal ????

Z QrglzWigG tDX TNG7sgDdV KMMUsr qBkriCED4/p FK0j qFxeD Zn5W 7eP/7Wcc0N YvMovD5p S/deMqqpsQbN 6/lzU8U eRw yPnq0acNjM98 W/FTt aIifdD7r W aN 1WnicvuGZKws CiWR 6bejW4CP U/trkK2 fli9/lzy4Pn S24vBKWA+EtY i 4cER a7 p6Wt4qCBPr N1lV rAd gERNpg xYJgHdLYmBc 4TMbMqCu osd5H hW+wn 03N49y Y0 jBMW0auyA 8UkUYFI2H NW+KXlIkV2 N bJ DcdOQ6MT WDAHuoXs/ BadQ3qvQLiQV ig=

Scorpus - Good list management news - will reveal: Next few weeks

JYdx18KyOtvcgLVLjXpxf35GbpejTr5hz6SG387hjp60VJxt+xbKb/QIGkQuzpthryr4fH7wkEENkLkBSZEE4QPqRuFFTBF9OejK5XIsIgO7LzSxROMNKb7yhLcwYtYQ12bgCzKfZSYEQoFjYMaCH9OasVjmXlFXP3HGkiM3WEteDgFWdVAu4KgoD/d5tjF6m/uC2cHwXgt4u9Wbx88oh89B0Puncsthqe8sus/GxcTFsc839ZUnLmxi/hsInK49KETI7Tf60mx8EnQPYXiX3PVxb+cC8Cis9YhxI7GeQRkpNd7YaqkpDyM9Vqu/sZQ327EMMydI1TjTd+7Bq7sAkj5MdIvIgm343cSstAWZNdQBcS6VlBQCLnlYdIcYBcMRTvfLeaY0L/jNyiJXHqWMVusx8jT1s18RPTKBA3+vZ8tMjZs=

The Karma Bus - ??? - Will reveal: Next few months

u9ja56dom7agwmSr0PX+BM2kNh15EiAmS/H7oW9F694CREwms0cgMH4TpCexBh5YGjpo8btpCa1GMBNHY/QYKpssUE4IO1ZY2SR8vpB+5q19NZbFDfeOg91UNUYg1Ld02DW9ooMjcRdVxAJiQU+PvvkckvkS5+cLxL/RhfSn48ZR1DQNcKN2TKfflRUrmkbCnOsdwbtSqHqZGZp6HUnOlchUX9IFo3Et1jll9zn7ieTAlke7rQIrWx6i8fMH6ahH/Ubxe1QgHMp64UZRhhitYMebasSV0SZZ6fSe6VR9Fkkx00pYOtb5iFbFjPsG38t9+HudeTPSx2q097oU6pYDf03yyTxEsO4D/2WCxCXv+MyFvEIlBBf3YT0q8z5EEt8QsbSfpSh2haBnnhFvgr4o58j+LS95bzt3uJ9SIcyMhzpQDkIzSMT9uStJaYoHhQLZmGb7QX9D+6fmi3mBwE58kdw5mQ==

Timeframe, approx some time within the next couple of months.

dayton - ??? - will reveal: ???

gChDS9cM/nIA7lGVUQBuCcEx9XwFGkgE3IwDVBMGZrkxF0vBkxjiaN/tcXJTDLpsEeaGaimiUI+mlWuYJcyDgH/+QaamymtiAD7r+SMu1rH+B4JVJn+TSQ72GQy86l5svIK7HYUQBdEu77/S+7qrp+1+EBOV6MXFmdP9Pifun0YXCHfJqrri8kME8DzsRkg9JkH5YCmbZqGqVG8keDKKwSVPTCSsJrG4oDLEjF+zASowHTYvTv69k3NCrVDq7S88pip6kk6csf9GpSUeBpswbC7vIxfBDHTvVsD0iTC9pCvU1BH1VN7IXeSBqBBsWd64/yOPArfqekUlOVjWKp6w5yzUKA==

Fr0ggy - ??? - will reveal: Friday 4th September Now Friday 11th September

MN S80o 9MqC3wdCgZ F0euOSj2 u0m/0 wfPgZd eT34IYwP xqCr mxVfFXnk irauMDMLsN 8NZI78/ jMT/PLM+B R N2yJPdnU1b cH l6Ok4 2iZ D5QQI AJ81 M6F1Tt4nX2a oK5us8CQed

By the end of play tomorrow

Brentmeister - ??? - Will reveal: ???

Si7trdS2AgiwH7dw+kmG23xdJJrrt5vJIxII/luAvSxCKaoTc4ro/BsDpmCyRuo6KhY6VbMjnWqJaNh1+y6z6mkv0nMWeqoakIaXqOLw8zFnfWKJuxjkj2Gpz6bJqM/Wh3bRe9Hlj+x+asuYtffOBpVMdV+6c1LIPiMJ6nSjfVqK3xs=

Matman23 - ??? - Will reveal: ???

vEa9L527Gzvjbh1Jba56ZrN846eOZmTcGWo+2nBztVPulhTdokeChYoM0RTA/XWayOj6LuvuqKtHidQF4jqCdi8QoZiHE8xDVVFMMQ21nTR2uwwuR+F4gwgyGIDzVCSXiKOtRCCNiyyHOQlDC2esoWdbKd+T/24vyriZlFGFqBffFqMhT9mJHYi4uhu9tWb0g70X80rfp4TrGeSPRXnl/GgVnxibXRqHnr/Ebc1UnfAES5XsOFcVWyVLmlnJIQRuabFchQ8iebTMWsJ0tieiIMSYi7L+nk7DkWDtxdNc87B4v1KR7lpEXq5ZoOWHbl/0cy/IG7oIx2e6pGRFL8AOxYDExA==

alex_is_on_fire - Dangerfield - Will reveal: New Years Day

PWrZ3xFuxdyGOeH5UzExx8YGM3C1QXtliMOy739XMyc8Ehmm9vosEr7H+wAtPO8H4d2Z/qsYtvC8gd4JBU7iAJw4QGtxElpGjB5I3JOSmMfXGiayUk5kS3n9PVcdmB99dVQZtLCC8NOBLTQIjLdF77EEbGuHwsgB9tF55W5HQ368bTNzWB+GNWWXTUXclnshkRyy6PPETtMMKh6sefKBbKiDPEiZV408DESbIp74vLwlE+syctTc+lnn7CrlCM9wgnKV

Last edited:
ok guys I can't remember my password, but this is pretty much what I posted. As in the opening, it was my idea for our player entrance at start of the match. I still think it is better than what we ended up doing.

The player entrance at the start of the game begins with a video on the large screen. The video is of a Crow flying over Adelaide, which changes to a Crow point of view as they fly. As the Crow continues across the landmarks of Adelaide, more and more Crows join the group flying. Loud squawks are heard. The Crowsreach St. Peter’s Cathedral and as they fly past, the first bell sound is heard – the bird flies towards Adelaide Oval where thousands of birds are flocking towards the oval.

This bell sound is that of the start of ACDC’s Hells Bells. When thefirst bell sounds, the video shows thousands of Crows suddenly take flight from the ground (startled by the bell). Note – if you listen to ACDC’s live version of Hells Bells from their 1992 album called ACDC Live you will hear what it sounds like, the crowd reaction and the crowd cheering during the first part of the song. Spine tingling!

On the second bell sound, vision of Dangerfield looking at the screen with a serious game face appears. On each subsequent bell a new face appears – Walker,Sloane, Van Berlo, Talia, Jacobs, Betts etc… There are 5 bells before the guitar starts. Crows are flying and nestling on the LED screens around the oval at this point.

Once the guitar starts the screen shows clips of the team in action – highlighting tough play, tackling, teamwork, great goals and marks etc…

When the drums kick in (about 1 minute 20 s in) we have our fireworks etc… light up, the screen flicks to the players race and we see the boys emerge and run through the banner. As the fireworks start, the birds on the LED screens all shift and face towards the direction of the players race. The Hells Bells beat is on a loop to fill in any extra time needed (no lyrics are sung).

As soon as they run through the banner the Crows club song sounds.

This is done at the start of every home game. It is a strong opening, links Crows, the city of Adelaide and the Cathedral in. It’s an Australian band and one I think will get everyone excited before the game. That first bell chiming is the signal to be ready. If done well, this would be one of the great team entrances in World sport.

If you can - listen to that version of the song suggested and picture it in your head. I think it would be awesome.

OK, so un-revealed we have:

OLDER POSTS

RECENT POSTS

Mattrox - Not list management - will reveal ????

Scorpus - Good list management news - will reveal: Next few weeks

The Karma Bus - ??? - Will reveal: Next few months

dayton - ??? - will reveal: ???

Fr0ggy - ??? - will reveal: Friday 4th September Now Friday 11th September

Brentmeister - ??? - Will reveal: ???

Matman23 - ??? - Will reveal: ???

alex_is_on_fire - ??? - Will reveal: ???

Mine was revealed on page 10. Nothing exciting unfortunately, It was just the location of our preseason game. I would of just mentioned it in a preseason thread but this thread was popular at the time

Mine was revealed on page 10. Nothing exciting unfortunately, It was just the location of our preseason game. I would of just mentioned it in a preseason thread but this thread was popular at the time
Yep, sorry - I knew I would make some mistakes trawling through. Have edited the compilation now.

ok guys I can't remember my password, but this is pretty much what I posted. As in the opening, it was my idea for our player entrance at start of the match. I still think it is better than what we ended up doing.

The player entrance at the start of the game begins with a video on the large screen. The video is of a Crow flying over Adelaide, which changes to a Crow point of view as they fly. As the Crow continues across the landmarks of Adelaide, more and more Crows join the group flying. Loud squawks are heard. The Crowsreach St. Peter’s Cathedral and as they fly past, the first bell sound is heard – the bird flies towards Adelaide Oval where thousands of birds are flocking towards the oval.

This bell sound is that of the start of ACDC’s Hells Bells. When thefirst bell sounds, the video shows thousands of Crows suddenly take flight from the ground (startled by the bell). Note – if you listen to ACDC’s live version of Hells Bells from their 1992 album called ACDC Live you will hear what it sounds like, the crowd reaction and the crowd cheering during the first part of the song. Spine tingling!

On the second bell sound, vision of Dangerfield looking at the screen with a serious game face appears. On each subsequent bell a new face appears – Walker,Sloane, Van Berlo, Talia, Jacobs, Betts etc… There are 5 bells before the guitar starts. Crows are flying and nestling on the LED screens around the oval at this point.

Once the guitar starts the screen shows clips of the team in action – highlighting tough play, tackling, teamwork, great goals and marks etc…

When the drums kick in (about 1 minute 20 s in) we have our fireworks etc… light up, the screen flicks to the players race and we see the boys emerge and run through the banner. As the fireworks start, the birds on the LED screens all shift and face towards the direction of the players race. The Hells Bells beat is on a loop to fill in any extra time needed (no lyrics are sung).

This is done at the start of every home game. It is a strong opening, links Crows, the city of Adelaide and the Cathedral in. It’s an Australian band and one I think will get everyone excited before the game. That first bell chiming is the signal to be ready. If done well, this would be one of the great team entrances in World sport.

If you can - listen to that version of the song suggested and picture it in your head. I think it would be awesome.

Thanks - I have deleted your post from the outstanding ones (although it is outstanding in a different way :) )

Nice visuals! I always thought the opening of Thunderstruck would be great entrance music - with the opening vocal woah woah woahoah actually sounding like crows! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back