Prediction 2016 Fixture (see fixture at post #174)

Remove this Banner Ad

I quite like our fixture. 2 games in sydney. Yay. Apparently people who have been to spotless (GWS) like 76woodenspooners says it is a great game day experience.

It's not bad. When (if) they start getting good crowds there it will be a fantastic venue. Hopefully the prospect of Treloar and the hated Magpies playing there generates some interest amongst the locals as I'm sure there will be a good sized traveling contingent.

Like the Adelaide game actually. I'll book flights to Adelaide now to see us against the Crows. Adelaide Oval is a great ground.

i could see us going 7-1 in the first 8 games. Probably will drop the game against the eagle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unbelievably good draw for Pies. Could have been so much worse. Should be entrenched in top 8 early in the season and hang on to register 13-15 wins by the end. We got the players we wanted in trade period and now a great draw. No excuses for not making finals from here.

Its really simple

If we win lots of games, great fixture
We lose too many, bad fixture

:D

Will be nice last round as hawks scre to make 8 and we punt them out

Wait a minute? Could that happen

Loving Richmond twice on Friday night both times. Great to have the old days of playing Richmond twice back.

Staggered we only play Essendank once though. First time in like 3 or 4 decades?
Pies and Essendon in different blocks , so high chance that that was going to happen

Its really simple

If we win lots of games, great fixture
We lose too many, bad fixture

:D

Will be nice last round as hawks scre to make 8 and we punt them out

Wait a minute? Could that happen
Hawks will be at the end of a long tough season having been the hunted all season with an ageing list.

Perfect time to play them imo.

Hawks will be at the end of a long tough season having been the hunted all season with an ageing list.

Perfect time to play them imo.
Agree

We get the 2nd, 5th and 6th qualifiers twice?
Pretty sure they do the groupings after finals, and as Richmond and Doggies both lost the EFs they ranked 7th and 8th in this exercise.

That being said it is a relatively tough fixture in terms of dbl up games considering our position.

Those dbl up games against Tigers and Doggies will be season defining, as will be competing with them for a position in the eight, we were 0-3 against them in 2015, so split them 2-2 at works and we will do well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back