Brent Harvey- 427 games

Remove this Banner Ad

A stupendous effort. 200 games is a huge amount of football to play at the top level.

300 is ridiculous.

400 is out of this world and has been achieved by four players only in VFL/AFL.

To play the equivalent of more than another season on top of 400 and still be going strong and giving every indication he'll push on to 450 is out of this galaxy.

In fairness tucky did spend his weeks digging ditches, but you're right he was cooked.
Boomer probably deserves another season on current form.
To give Tuck a bit more praise, 90 odd games in the ressies before he broke into that side is to be admired.

In fairness tucky did spend his weeks digging ditches, but you're right he was cooked.
Boomer probably deserves another season on current form.

39 Finals, 11 Grand Finals, 7 Premierships. Tucky is a Legend irrespective how many players pass his 426 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

39 Finals, 11 Grand Finals, 7 Premierships. Tucky is a Legend irrespective how many players pass his 426 games.
Yeah that 7 premierships is gunna stand for a while.
I think Boomer will probably hold the games record for longer than Tucky did, in fact Im not sure we will live to see it broken.
If he goes another two seasons im not sure it will ever be.

I heard from an insider that for his 427th game on Saturday, every time Brent gets a possession they are going to play:

(I came here tonight to hear the crowd go...)
BOOM, shake shake shake the room!
TICK TICK TICK, BOOM!

over the Etihad loud speakers. It should make for a great atmosphere!

I heard from an insider that for his 427th game on Saturday, every time Brent gets a possession they are going to play:

TICK TICK TICK, BOOM!

This guy isn't playing with a full deck, is he?

TICK TICK TICK, BOOM!

Can only hope not.

Apparently he's only doing it during the team warm up and not the full game ?

Gotta get those long sleeve 427 jumper sales!
They made one jumper only, that Boomer is gifting to Tuck.... So yep, what a money hungry grub.

They made one jumper only, that Boomer is gifting to Tuck.... So yep, what a money hungry grub.

Lol what an arrogant move.

"Here Michael, here's something to remember me breaking your record by. Hang it up next to your premiership medallions"

Like Tuck would want a ******* north guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back