Universal Love Toot-toot! All Aboard the GWS Bandwagon! (Thanks Swans!) [Conditions Apply; see inside]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank * thats done, boy that was emotional, like going for my own team, i was swearing and throwing stuff across the lounge. Apologies to the neighbours.

You guys are a classic! We were terrible today but I'm very happy the result keeps you alive and ultimately hands you your own destiny against Carlton to stay alive. Would be wrapped to see you get into the finals if things go your way.

You'll regret it when we pinch the flag off you, but thanks all the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we beat Geelong, it will give GWS extra reason to win against Norf, since it would give them a final top 4 spot! (But then again, Geelong will be fighting for that same spot against us).

Really, really need to be equal percentage to norfs by tomorrow night.

Also, if we probably want Adelaide to lose to Port tonight- again, would mean next week GWS would be playing, trying to gain a few % points to go ahead of Adelaide! Cmon Power!!

My grandfather was a swans supporter so I've always had a soft spot for them. Gws well nothing against them, I do think they play a good brand of footy. There pace could potentially kill north, but north seem to cope okay most the time.

Tîma fûtbolê rojava mezintir !

jwb.jpg

Thank **** thats done, boy that was emotional, like going for my own team, i was swearing and throwing stuff across the lounge. Apologies to the neighbours.
I think ponsdale had more investment than all of us

I think ponsdale had more investment than all of us

He's lucky, i wish i had a second fav team that is successful, unfortunately i dont have a second team nor do i plan on having a second team. Woe is me.

He's lucky, i wish i had a second fav team that is successful, unfortunately i dont have a second team nor do i plan on having a second team. Woe is me.
But... the bulldogs are everybody's second fav team according to the media...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back