Game Day Rd 23 vs Adelaide: It's only football

Remove this Banner Ad

Our handballing the last few games has been excellent, like a pinball machine!
That is what has been the difference as well as pressure.

When we get the ball the first thought is now handball until we have a player running towards our forwards. The biggest change in our playing style all year.

Suddenly our midfield doesn't look slow and we kick to advantage and not around corners.

We can finish 6th and play Hawks though depending on results?

Don't think so. We're 4th and the only 2 teams who could overtake us are GWS and Hawks. Bulldogs would have to destroy Fremantle by an unprecedented amount. If we finish 6th, we're playing the Bulldogs. 5th and it's North. 4th and likely Sydney.

Great stuff guys, Adelaide shown up to have no depth in midfield which many suggested previously.

If results don't fall both our clubs way over the weekend and we have to play you guys over in Perth then so be it, it will be an experience for us that's for sure though.

Can only hope Collingwood and North do us both a favour though ;)

Great stuff guys, Adelaide shown up to have no depth in midfield which many suggested previously.

If results don't fall both our clubs way over the weekend and we have to play you guys over in Perth then so be it, it will be an experience for us that's for sure though.

Can only hope Collingwood and North do us both a favour though ;)
At least you get a run around at subi vs Freo this sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wont deny that

I love the way he goes about it and wish others played with his mindset/courage. His speed and skills are just a liability sometimes
To me he's definitely worth a game despite his liabilities with what else is around.
I love Sheed, he's made a big difference, another inside/outside midfielder with class to add to the mix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back