Game Day Grand Final 2016: Swans v Bulldogs....

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually agree with this. Started out as a neutral but felt the Swans had a rough deal. Not sure the Murphy moment was all it was cracked up to be either. Mods in 97 was at least a dominant player. Maybe I'm just being cynical....
And no one offered Mods their medal. Beveridge did something quite remarkable and it needs to be commended.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I actually agree with this. Started out as a neutral but felt the Swans had a rough deal. Not sure the Murphy moment was all it was cracked up to be either. Mods in 97 was at least a dominant player. Maybe I'm just being cynical....
Murph is the soul of that club, you could see that. I thought it was an amazing thing to do by the coach. Like I said before, I think all players should receive recognition for their contributions to the team.

Jesus there are some bitter people in here, just embrace the fact that none of our deserters got a premiership medallion.

It wasn't our year, full credit to the dogs they showed the pride and passion and intensity needed to win, something we can't even dream of. Our players are soft af they are no where near being a force which is quite sad.

Jesus there are some bitter people in here, just embrace the fact that none of our deserters got a premiership medallion.

It wasn't our year, full credit to the dogs they showed the pride and passion and intensity needed to win, something we can't even dream of. Our players are soft af they are no where near being a force which is quite sad.
Acknowledging that Beveridge is a knob head is not bitter, it is being observant.

Other than that, good will to the Doggies supporters. They deserve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to the bulldogs!!

History has been made, winning the flag from outside of the 4 is possible.

Plus I like the dogs.

I thought Tom Boyd took some good grabs around the ground.
Kicked 3 goals and had a go in the ruck.
Probably his best game for the Bulldogs and what a time to do it.
That deal is looking a whole lot better now
Hope he kicks on again next year

Hmmmm, so I guess making the 8 is actually a good thing after all.

Good thing the Doggies didn't realize you can't win outside the top 4! ;)

It is NEVER a bad thing to give yourself a chance. I truly hope it puts to rest once and for all the notion that it is somehow "better" to finish 16th than it is to finish 7th.

Congrats to the Doggies they did it the old fashioned way---they earned it!

Back