Game Day Fremantle vs Brisbane - AFLW Rnd 2

Gone , OK flag delay to next year. I seeing drop mark , kicking blindly , handball to nobody . Just fixed this next year the flag.

Was about 4 third man up free kicks in a row in the last 5 mins.

So players are supposed to let the ball go if it's a horrible throw in it seems?

Didn't change the result, but definitely frustrating.

Aiiii bottom of the ladder. :(. Now I expected less from the men so I won't be disappointed.

Thats not unique to us, thats AFLW in a nutshell.

Mate we're awful. I have no idea where this flag favourite bullshit is coming from.
They can tackle. That's it.
And the Sudanese ruck shits herself at the sniff of a high contested ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The money Freo invested into that team, we should be at the top of the ladder. Our stocks got absolutely raided, our superstar did her knee days after being drafted. Bad luck and poorly invested money. Our captain tries to do too much, but stuffs up, I mean seriously, double baulk and missed opportunity at goal. Caught holding the ball last week. She needs to play the team game. I'm gonna be as critical of this team as I would the boys. It's a very short season, after 2 rounds it's nearly over. Almost 0 chance of finishing top 2 now.

The money Freo invested into that team, we should be at the top of the ladder. Our stocks got absolutely raided, our superstar did her knee days after being drafted. Bad luck and poorly invested money. Our captain tries to do too much, but stuffs up, I mean seriously, double baulk and missed opportunity at goal. Caught holding the ball last week. She needs to play the team game. I'm gonna be as critical of this team as I would the boys. It's a very short season, after 2 rounds it's nearly over. Almost 0 chance of finishing top 2 now.

Which is pretty idiotic.

Back