Mega Thread The Father-Son Mega thread - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Devlin Brereton named for the Sandy Dragons in the TAC Cup comp for 2017, wearing the number 23 also.
Cant remember where I heard it but apparently dermie has a realistic view as to where he's at and sees him as a possible rookie listing

Nate is Paul's son. Goes to St Bedes at Mentone. Shows a lot of promise
Has another son Calsher who is a stand out at his level(under 12's) from what I am told.

I love my former Hawks but some of their kids names belong in a certain thread on the GD board
I'm quite disappointed that Ezekial Knights, Beelzebub Gowers, and Volvo-Sprocket-Marzipan up the Cream-Bun Morrissey never really developed into good prospects...

What is wrong with the name devlin??
I am presuming it was dermie linking back to his roots.
depends if you have seen Just Go With It or not maybe

Adam Sandler film where a female character is named Devlin and is disliked by Jennifer Aniston so she tells her kids its another word for poo

ie taking a devlin, full of devlin etc, just pops into my head any time I see him mentioned

depends if you have seen Just Go With It or not maybe

Adam Sandler film where a female character is named Devlin and is disliked by Jennifer Aniston so she tells her kids its another word for poo

ie taking a devlin, full of devlin etc, just pops into my head any time I see him mentioned
You watch adam sandler movies????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's personal preference of course but I don't mind any of the following for various reasons, some child related

Hotel Transylvania
Bedtime Stories
Spanglish
Punch Drunk Love
50 First Dates

he's been in some good movies after 2000
I would rather nail my foot to my other foot than watch an Adam Sandler film.

Back to the subject, it would be nice to have got a few more Father/sons from our 80s champs.
One GF hero who has teased us since (and of course the other who ended up being the GF hero for the Colas) just doesn't seem like enough.
Still feel that Jarman jnr would have been worth a punt... but oh well.
Heres hoping Devlin and Calsher outdo their old man.

What's weird is our late 90s/early 2000s players are not far off providing us with father son options...
Hmmm...

The sons of our champions have generally been strugglers...

Maybe the sons of our strugglers will be champions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back