Prediction Operation Make The 'Eight' in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...o-based-ladder-prediction-rankings-statistics
350.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First ever "successful" operation thread :eek::eek::eek:

If I take the title literally, it's a "make the 8" thread. Nothing about staying, nothing about till end of season, nothing about finals - Just MAKE. THE. 8.

We just did. Congrats all ! Padlock this thread now before ladder changes tomorrow :p

First ever "successful" operation thread :eek::eek::eek:

If I take the title literally, it's a "make the 8" thread. Nothing about staying, nothing about till end of season, nothing about finals - Just MAKE. THE. 8.

We just did. Congrats all ! Padlock this thread now before ladder changes tomorrow :p

And if you take the live ladder into consideration we would have been top at the end of the first quarter!

Still feeling very, very upbeat.

We will beat St.kilda next week, especially as they played a fairly intense game in the west. Performance of clubs the week after a trip to Subiaco is effected and most lose the following week.

Last edited:
Still feeling very, very upbeat.

We will beat St.kilda next week, especially as they played a fairly intense game in the west. Performance of clubs the week after a trip to Subiaco is effected and most lose the following week.

I think we needed the loss combined with Fagan demanding better despite the comeback. The players will be very, very hungry next week. Pressure is on the Saints not us...and we're hungry.

I think we needed the loss combined with Fagan demanding better despite the comeback. The players will be very, very hungry next week. Pressure is on the Saints not us...and we're hungry.
They will be too though.
Should be a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back