Game Day Anna Crowenina vs Hawky Park - A Russian Film fest

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost it in the third quarter. Enough melting. Done with this club. When I see a new coach and new coaching group, I will be back onboard.

Utterly pathetic. Hope they take a good hard look at themselves after this.
Would have thought they would after the north game no the Melbourne game and the cats game, same players going missing in all of them Sloane will get tagged for the rest of his career.

Our forward line is the most overrated in the AFL.

Walker is either enigmatic or terrible, Lynch couldn't hit the side of a barn from 5 metres on the set shot, a toddler taking its first steps goes in harder than Janice Jenkins and Betts is horribly out of form.

The culture is all wrong. Jacobs, Douglas, Brown, Beech, Otten and Jenkins all need to GTFO forever.

Brouch, Milera, Lynch, Walker, Atkins and Talia need to GTFO until they find form.

Podsiadly, Camporeale, Clarke and Pyke need to be fired.
Wow

Would have thought they would after the north game no the Melbourne game and the cats game, same players going missing in all of them Sloane will get tagged for the rest of his career.
Like I said; same s**t different year.

Should have got Gibbs but oh well. 20 years without making a GF is fine I guess.

So do we A: not know there's a problem?
Or B: have no idea how to fix the problem?

A & B.
obviously don't know the problem cause it doesn't change ever.
obviously see the problem from week to week and never make any changes that rectify it

time for the bottle.
8 goals to 3 after half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part of what I've said is inaccurate?

Aside from Greenwood, Lever and maybe Mrouch name me one player who stood up tonight?

Aside from Greenwood, Laird, Lever and Mrouch name me players who haven't gone backwards this season?

We are abysmal. Pyke is Neil Craig reincarnate and the coaching panel have been there since Noah built the ark.

I know several of you purple rinse brigade types love to worship the club but it's time for some serious serious questions to be asked of this football club.

We are a modern day Richmond with less history

People are entitled to be angry. Best you just let them blow off steam.
I get people being upset. And pissed off. I am just as much pissed off as everyone else. But to say you are "done with this club" is absolutely pathetic. You aren't a supporter in any way shape or form. Seriously, you would be better off not supporting ANY team.

Too many of our players were soft in the contest and/or jogging to a contest in the last quarter. That is ALARMING when we are playing at home, against the 17th team and within reach of winning the game. Alarming. A coach shouldn't have to tell them to pull their finger out in that situation. Need to recruit some hard nuts I think.

Henderson, Lyons, Dangerfield, Wright etc etc.......All players that have gotten better at other clubs.

The coaching department are serial under performers. We have not changed our fundamental playing and execution style for 20 years. Do not play to player strengths at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back