Autopsy Hawthorn defeats the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely shocked. What an incredible win. I was wrong!!! Hardwick and burton superb. Howes game on Sloane underrated. Langfords grunt and attack was inspiring. Hendo best game this year. Burgoyne clutch BUT Clarko tonight was a master. An absolute masterclass in coaching.
genuinely glad to see you post here.

Keep your chin up, mate

Bloody fantastic win.
Played hard and put pressure on em all night.
Burton, Dimma, TOB, Tommy, Burgers, Howe, Sicily so many played so well tonight cant think of em all.

Burton and Dimma singing the song :
giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
What did Hodgey tell Burton off for just before the song?? He tapped him on the shoulder and said 'oi, we don't say that'.
Good question...

Something a bit disrespectful of the Crows, perhaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good question...

Something a bit disrespectful of the Crows, perhaps?

Few others have said here that Burto told the camera crew to get out of the circle and Hodge told him to chill essentially.

Look at these outs:

Jonathon Ceglar ACLIndefinite
Jack Fitzpatrick ConcussionIndefinite
James Frawley Turf toe2-4 weeks
Josh Gibson Groin2-4 weeks
Kieran Lovell ShoulderIndefinite
Jaeger O'Meara KneeIndefinite
Jonathan O'Rourke Hamstring2-4 weeks
Cyril Rioli PCL3-5 weeks
Ben Stratton Bone bruising (knee)1 week

That's the weird thing, we looked the Hawks of old... much less sideways stuff and more attacking.

Schoey underrated, straightened us big time

The penetration he gets on his kicks is super damaging to oppos with Hawks breaking. Pity the teams (Adelaide) who don't pay attention to his quick play on/swing around to hit a target lace out 60m away.

There's obviously a lot of positives from tonight but I'll just say one thing..

For a long time we looked like we were playing admirably but going to go down to a better team.

Then Burton kicked two massive goals and lifted us..
Agree. I want to get in early and get a Ryan Burton face tattoo. --I'm that confident this guy will be a superstar and we will all have them after the twelve-peat when he's captain.

It's the best idea since I decided to get 'Robert Dipierdomenico' tattooed on the old fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back