Preview Changes V Hawks (Cox, Elliott, Ramsay & Thomas in; Schaz, Brown & Reid - gulp! - emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the bench I would think Brown will certainly miss. Broomhead next most likely then either Ramsay or Shaz depending on the MCs thought on the need for a fast small defender. I think they will pick Shaz

So my bench

Reid, Greenwood, Thomas (well done), Shaz
that's my guess yes, it looks almost certain.
Broomhead is teetering so it might be him over Thomas.
But I'm coming to your way of thinking.
Thomas, he's elevated, named, likely he then plays for keeps.

Well done by Thomas, that's some row he hoed to get back.

I'm not sure the club should be bringing Elliott in this week. Unless the hope is that we will be able to sneak a few cheap goals in while the Hawks are all pissing themselves laughing at his new hair do.
Is it just me or have we been seeing the club going consistently backwards in hairstyles since Bucks took over.

Nah mate....it's just you. How about posting a mug shot so we can all critique your scone.?

Langdon is borderline 22 when fit and firing. A year off the scene and he is auto 22. I don't get it. Are our defensive stocks that bad? Apparently so.
When fit he has been virtually an auto 22 since the day he walked into the club. Great stat when you were taken pick 65 in the draft. There is no change here for mine.

that's my guess yes, it looks almost certain.
Broomhead is teetering so it might be him over Thomas.
But I'm coming to your way of thinking.
Thomas, he's elevated, named, likely he then plays for keeps.

Well done by Thomas, that's some row he hoed to get back.
With The upgrade and Walsh's slip you would think Thomas is in for sure

errrr... what may I ask is a Nancy reason ??
Brilliant.
(Have edited now)

Ha ha great pick up.

Well he is my fancy Nancy :p

So we have seven on the long bench.

• Scharenberg
  • Greenwood
  • Reid
  • Ramsay
  • Brown
  • Thomas
  • Broomhead

So which three Miss out? That is the question.

I'd say Reid and Greenwood are quite certain so that leaves two more. I'd suggest Scharenberg and Broomhead.
If Thomas gets the nod, Bromley would miss.

Brown I think most likely of the seven not to get a game.

Been wrong before.

Being named in the 18 doesn't mean they can't still be omitted. Doesn't usually happen unless there's an injury involved, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

With The upgrade and Walsh's slip you would think Thomas is in for sure
I'm on board.
Just too logical to ignore.

Bench hence: Reid, Scharenberg, Greenwood, Thomas

Emergencies: Brown, Ramsay, Broomhead.

(Most likely to jump out or if I've blundered it will be Scharenberg missing for Ramsay or Broomhead depending on set up.)

170629_selection600a.jpg

RIP, TradeDraft...

Elliot - Surprising
Crocker - Unlucky
Langdon - Very very lucky
Phillips - See Crocker
Brown - A probable rest week
Ramsay - VFL I think
Broomy - See Ramsay, a trifle unlucky
Thomas - I hope so, if only for the feel good factor
Schaz - earned a spot
Aish - ???? let the debate continue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being named in the 18 doesn't mean they can't still be omitted. Doesn't usually happen unless there's an injury involved, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.
That may be right, but unless injury doesn't seem to happen.
So the seven tends to become four.

Elliot - Surprising
Crocker - Unlucky
Langdon - Very very lucky
Phillips - See Crocker
Brown - A probable rest week
Ramsay - VFL I think
Broomy - See Ramsay, a trifle unlucky
Thomas - I hope so, if only for the feel good factor
Schaz - earned a spot
Aish - ???? let the debate continue

In 2014 I took my daughter to her first game late in the season. On the way home (we won - Elliot was a star) I assumed she would pick Elliot as her favorite player. She then said that Josh Thomas was her favorite. Then months later she asked me how Josh was going and I had to tell her about the drug thing. Here we are two years later and I got the pleasure of telling her that he was back after two years of hard work. A word of warning to the office chair champions on this site...he is a much better footballer than he was given credit for. Fast, good hands, excellent kick and can kick a goal or two.

In 2014 I took my daughter to her first game late in the season. On the way home (we won - Elliot was a star) I assumed she would pick Elliot as her favorite player. She then said that Josh Thomas was her favorite. Then months later she asked me how Josh was going and I had to tell her about the drug thing. Here we are two years later and I got the pleasure of telling her that he was back after two years of hard work. A word of warning to the office chair champions on this site...he is a much better footballer than he was given credit for. Fast, good hands, excellent kick and can kick a goal or too.
Nice summation.

And great for your daughter. Kids are everything, so great your kid can see how he met his punishment, redeemed himself and gets rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back