2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, he's the best player in the comp, but does this s**t surely make people feel ok that he's not at our club? The danger show is just getting worse... and worse.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/afl/afl/quirky-danger-grills-skipper!634713
I had a discussion with a Geelong supporting friend that Danger's ego is getting out of control and there's no team first about him that seems obvious.
My friend likes his media stuff, thinks it's refreshing. I told him that it's not far from becoming a problem for Scott. If Geelong don't win a flag in 17 or 18, Scott will have to reign him in, $hit, if they don't make a GF this year it'll be an issue......good luck with that.
The next day it's revealed that Taylor gave JJ some ham after the game.
Geelong have jumped the shark.

I had a discussion with a Geelong supporting friend that Danger's ego is getting out of control and there's no team first about him that seems obvious.
My friend likes his media stuff, thinks it's refreshing. I told him that it's not far from becoming a problem for Scott. If Geelong don't win a flag in 17 or 18, Scott will have to reign him in, $hit, if they don't make a GF this year it'll be an issue......good luck with that.
The next day it's revealed that Taylor gave JJ some ham after the game.
Geelong have jumped the shark.
Soon David Kock will be president

Ebert's bitching that got Sloane suspended last year..... not only sooks but lying sooks. He got that injury before that exchange with Sloane.

Oh Boy - Wowee.......can I just ask what is CP ?

Edit.... Oh ....:$:$:$Contested Possession - I am idiot!

But going the gouge on Knight is overlooked completely.

That i absolutely right.... I guess he got what he deserved.

All I could think about when I heard that was this ......

hqdefault.jpg
Fotos?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was listening to that horrible Kane Cornes/Ben Hart program on the way home.

Honestly does Kane Cornes just say whatever is on his mind at the time even if it blatantly contradicts what he has said previously?

His narrative for weeks has been that if the Crows finish top 2 then the expectation has to be a grand final and there would be no excuses if they didn't. Yet he is on the radio tonight talking about how the Crows midfield will get exposed in the finals and how the media has been undeservingly been pumping the Crows finals expectations up. Does Kane not realise that when he says the Crows have to make a grand final otherwise it is a failure is doing exactly that ?

It's also touch ironic when Kane goes on about the SA media pumping up the Crows when is one of the main culprits of constantly pumping up Port Adelaide. He's been talking Port up as a geniune top 4 side even though Port's forward line is one of the worst in the AFL and they have been the beneficiaries of a soft draw. Last year he claimed that Port would be premiership contenders when Ryder returned, despite the fact that they don't have a premiership caliber forward line.

Looks like Kane suffers from the same hypocritical mentality as Rucci.

Honestly does Kane Cornes just say whatever is on his mind at the time even if it blatantly contradicts what he has said previously?

His narrative for weeks has been that if the Crows finish top 2 then the expectation has to be a grand final and there would be no excuses if they didn't. Yet he is on the radio tonight talking about how the Crows midfield will get exposed in the finals and how the media has been undeservingly been pumping the Crows finals expectations up. Does Kane not realise that when he says the Crows have to make a grand final otherwise it is a failure is doing exactly that ?

It's also touch ironic when Kane goes on about the SA media pumping up the Crows when is one of the main culprits of constantly pumping up Port Adelaide. He's been talking Port up as a geniune top 4 side even though Port's forward line is one of the worst in the AFL and they have been the beneficiaries of soft draw. Last year he claimed that Port would be premiership contenders when Ryder returned. Looks like once again Kane is suffering from the same hypocritical mentality as Rucci.

He and Rucci are just ridiculous. Paid to troll the Crows.

It's also touch ironic when Kane goes on about the SA media pumping up the Crows when is one of the main culprits of constantly pumping up Port Adelaide. He's been talking Port up as a geniune top 4 side even though Port's forward line is one of the worst in the AFL and they have been the beneficiaries of a soft draw. Last year he claimed that Port would be premiership contenders when Ryder returned, despite the fact that they don't have a premiership caliber forward line.

Looks like Kane suffers from the same hypocritical mentality as Rucci.
And yet you keep listening to hear he says next.

His job is done....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok, he's the best player in the comp, but does this s**t surely make people feel ok that he's not at our club? The danger show is just getting worse... and worse.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/afl/afl/quirky-danger-grills-skipper!634713

What in the actual * did I just watch?

Two things:
1. Dangerfield is obviously a huge fan of Tom Gleeson's Hard Chat.
2. Dangerfield is s**t at doing an impersonation of him, or doing comedy full stop.

And I'm stoked that's not part of my club. If we'd just been pantsed by the top team and I saw crap interviews or HamGate, I'd be ropable.

The best place for the Dangerfield circus is at Geelong - that place is full of clowns, freaks and bearded ladies anyway.

Last edited:
What in the actual **** did I just watch?

Two things:
1. Dangerfield is obviously a huge fan of Tom Gleeson's Hard Chat.
2. Dangerfield is s**t at doing an impersonation of him, or doing comedy full stop.

And I'm stoked that's not part of my club. If we'd just been pantsed by the top team and I saw crap interviews or HamGate, I'd be ropable.

The best place for the Dangerfield circus is at Geelong - that place is full of clowns, freaks and bearded ladies anyway.
It's not Tom Gleeson, it's Zach Galafiwhatsit and his Between Two Ferns.

Except Zach G is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back