Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree. All this game has been is we are a better side then GWS.
Yes 100% that is true, but did they even put up a fight or look like a challenge? Almost not at all. I give us the credit for out pressuring and outplaying them, but i expected more. Or am I over rating them?

very happy with the temperament of this team. still going hard, even after smith and some niggles here and there.

throttle them in this final term with control and i will be supremely confident for the challenges ahead!

heartbroken for smith though! :( unfortunately its usually the most inconspicuous of knocks that do serious damage. figures crossed!!!!!!

I suppose there may be a slot open for Hampton still this year with Smith out?? Prelim will be very very interesting decisions..

Awesome, we get the 2 week wait like this week again

Nope, nope, nope, you can never have enough A grade Mids, and I don't care what people say, Gibbs is A grade, even if we win the flag, the Gibbs deal must get done.

Yeah, but the conversation has changed this year. Last year it was all "no Dangerfield, no depth so they need Bryce desperately". This year we're looking at how we might squeeze Gibbs in there. It's now more of a buyer's market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose there may be a slot open for Hampton still this year with Smith out?? Prelim will be very very interesting decisions..

Awesome, we get the 2 week wait like this week again

Nope. The prelim changes become very easy.

Let's be all honest.. nobody likes Giants.. they are bigger than the normal person hence an advantage over normal people, everyone lrwvers thw normal team, or in this case the Crows..

Yeah I may be a little drunk now lol..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back