NFL 2017 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

My great skill at annoying and upsetting people is all due to the avacado ice cream diet I'm on.

I hope youre drinking enough water, you dont want to be doing your knee like DeShaun Watson.

My great skill at annoying and upsetting people is all due to the avacado ice cream diet I'm on.
What I really want to know is, how are you feeling about this week G? You know you are better than the broncos right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

International games are always a lottery.

I know Mexico isn't like London but it's still a long trip West for the Pats. History shows they are the games they have trouble with (relatively speaking).

The Raiders are the sort of team capable of beating anyone if the good Raiders turn up. If they don't they're capable of losing to anyone too.

Head says Pats but without any confidence.

Brady is going deeper more often this season, that spells big problems for Raiders secondary, which let’s face it, is not up to it
Raiders will play more zone to keep everything under. Try to bend not break.

The other thing I reckon is the raiders are the only team in NFL history to go this far without an INT, and Brady has only thrown 4 in a couple years.....so.....expect Brady to get picked off two or three times this week. That's how life works.

International games are always a lottery.

I know Mexico isn't like London but it's still a long trip West for the Pats. History shows they are the games they have trouble with (relatively speaking).

The Raiders are the sort of team capable of beating anyone if the good Raiders turn up. If they don't they're capable of losing to anyone too.

Head says Pats but without any confidence.

Pats stayed in Colorado Springs and practiced at falcon stadium this week. So I'd imagine more acclimated than Oakland strangely

Raiders will play more zone to keep everything under. Try to bend not break.

The other thing I reckon is the raiders are the only team in NFL history to go this far without an INT, and Brady has only thrown 4 in a couple years.....so.....expect Brady to get picked off two or three times this week. That's how life works.

Pfft, he eats zones for breakfast, big part of TB12 diet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back