Rumour 'Tex' Walker unhappy to share nickname

Remove this Banner Ad

i love this thread because you know it actually happened, the captain tackling the big issues this offseason. don't forget he already addressed "growing the culture", so don't worry that'll be crossed off the list, he's in the process of "growing the culture" and keeping his nickname legacy perfect. i wonder if he makes his teammates call him sir?

4A3B9E14-4BD3-43E1-8020-9A202ECC95A1.jpeg
This man?

Surely this man does not concern himself with such petty grievances. His legacy will be curing cancer, eliminating famine, bringing peace to earth, providing shelter for the homeless and discovering time travel.

View attachment 439981
This man?

Surely this man does not concern himself with such petty grievances. His legacy will be curing cancer, eliminating famine, bringing peace to earth, providing shelter for the homeless and discovering time travel.
And the best part is that he will be doing it all for free because you know tay tay.... success over money all the way.
Clown.

The team that allowed Richmond to win the grand final.
#neverforget

The only positive to come from the GF loss is knowing that it pissed off pretty much any Vic footy fan who doesn't barrack for Richmond. It doesn't even bother me that all the Port flogs have come out of the wood work to bag my club. I'd sooner see a Port fan happy than a Victorian.

a9c320c35f61b2131272a836107e2fec

If they try the staredown again in 2018 everyone else will laugh at them!

The only positive to come from the GF loss is knowing that it pissed off pretty much any Vic footy fan who doesn't barrack for Richmond. It doesn't even bother me that all the Port flogs have come out of the wood work to bag my club. I'd sooner see a Port fan happy than a Victorian.

Most Vic team fans would sooner focus on winning flags than genuinely care about whether interstate fans are 'happy'. Just sayin

If they try the staredown again in 2018 everyone else will laugh at them!

watch the video of the national anthem, hardwick was laughing at them at the end of it as they all walked away and the crows were still power stancing

love that video, every time i see it i swear Lever is about to puke

So you wouldn't have been happy to see Sloane, Talia, the Crouch bros, Lynch, Jenkins, Douglas, Atkins, Seedsman, Mackay, Otten or Kelly receive premiership medals then?

More than half of your GF side was Victorian. The world has changed. Catch up.

So you wouldn't have been happy to see Sloane, Talia, the Crouch bros, Lynch, Jenkins, Douglas, Atkins, Seedsman, Mackay, Otten or Kelly receive premiership medals then?

Don’t use logic it hurts their tiny brains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drafting Victorians is like going to the dentist. You do it out of necessity but it doesn't mean you have to like it.

Drafting Victorians is like going to the dentist. You do it out of necessity but it doesn't mean you have to like it.

Well not if you're stuck in the 1970's.

Don't worry, when El Capitano drives Sloane back home next year, I'm sure you'll be thrilled to have one less of those nasty Victorians on the list :thumbsu:

Well not if you're stuck in the 1970's.

Don't worry, when El Capitano drives Sloane back home next year, I'm sure you'll be thrilled to have one less of those nasty Victorians on the list :thumbsu:

Thing is he's actually earned his free agency status and given the club great service which is why I won't be holding any grudges.

Good genes? Victorians are the spawn of convict scum.
Nah weve got a good mix of all the most industrious and healthy people from a range of cultures......its a beautiful thing.

SA on the other hand is underpinned by arrogant freesettlers - the great unwashed. Nothing much has changed.

Of course there are many exceptions. Many Port supporters and Jack Graham to name a few

Last edited:
More like it will detract from Sarah Perkins legacy that she has to share her nickname with him..... Tex Perkins is a premiership player and doesn't go missing when it matters.

Solid find, good form.... may give the above rumour actual legs

Sarah perkins is an over weight woman lucky to be playing a sport that doesn't have enough good athletes yet. Her premiership is as valuable as winning a 4 square contest at school.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back